Reviews for You're My Favorite
BoulevardOfLostSouls chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This is my favorite one-shot ever. I‘ve read it so many time I know every line. I don't know why, it's just too perfect and I can't help but cry every time I read it. It has that something that makes it perfect and I just love you for doing this, it's beyond amazing. 3
LateRiser chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Only two reviews? That's just wrong for a story as good as this. Maybe I identify too much with the Logan in this story (not the singing pop star/backflipper Logan, but the self-doubting Logan), but this story just seemed to have the touch of heart and genuineness that so very many fanfic stories don't. And it's not just Logan who comes alive (and is sweet as all get out), but Kendall and even Carlos. You get a sense of how and why these four guys are best friends. They're good *to* each other, and good *for* each other.

The dialogue is really believable - casual and in character. Kendall's motivational lines, in particular, are really good.

Logan's thoughts, his inner turmoil, are so well-expressed, the exposition is a pleasure to read. The turnaround near the end, when he comes to accept that he is beloved (though he still doesn't know why), could have been unconvincingly abrupt, but it isn't. You made it abundantly clear that this is a life-changing moment for him.

A minor glory, but a glory nonetheless: of the dozens, maybe hundreds, of stories that include a crying Logan, this is one of the few where the crying is merited.

With due respect for "Report Card Blemish", your story is miles better.
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Oh. My. Stinking goodness. INTENSE MAN!

I'm in love with Logan even harder than ever before.
Rockport268 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This story was amazing! I love it! My favorite part was when Kendall was talking to Carlos at the beginning...I mean, I could just imagine Carlos' face...lol. I love how this is a Logan story and my favorite part doesn't even have him in it. But I digress...

The rest of the story was pretty amazing, too. It was just so sweet how there were like 50,000 "I 3 Logan" signs compared to the 10,000 signs of the other guys. Or something like that. Lol. And it was even sweeter that Logan was so overwhelmed and surprised by it...I mean, that's part of the reason that there were so many Logan signs. Whoa. I just went pretty deep there. But really.

Lol I don't see how Logan can go on stage now. Sure, he might be able to get away with crying during Worldwide. That's it. And even that's a bit of a stretch. But whatever. That's the glory of a fan fiction: you don't need to figure that part out lol.

So I'm 99.5% sure that I read your Big Time Halloween epilogue thingy...if it is what I'm thinking of I know that I reviewed it...either way I'm subscribing to you now. I can't wait to see what you write in the future!