Reviews for Language of Love
Friend OA Friend chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
While I'm not exactly sure how to perfectly write for Fred, I figure that his main motivation is "Why the Hell Not?" So maybe by showing exactly how much he does not give a damn, you would do better at pulling off his character.
Julia chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I actually kind of love it in Fred's POV
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This is so incredibly cute! I love it :)
TwiWeasel chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
LOL, I thought this was lovely! (I opened a second window with Google Translate and translated the phrases as I read.)

I love the premise, and once I figured out that it wasn't Draco pulling the prank, I KNEW it had to be the Weasley Twins! Good work!
draco et harry s'aiment chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
really liked that, though imagine it would have been a bit frustrating if i didnt speak french. mmm, french was a bit off, but only little things, i didnt even notice the english that was a bit off that someone else reviewed. it was cute.
BlueGerenuk chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I loved this story!
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
very cute :) Nice idea, I loved it :) keep up the great work!
infinitylight chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Fun and nice! Welldone
AFLlover chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
i liked fred's pov. this was a cute chapter
Taney-kins chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Love it! Very cute valentine's story ;)
Minea chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
That was so mean what they did to Harry. I'd be almost on the brink of tears if I were Harry. This was funny I loved it. You should write a sequel where Harry gets back at the twins.
Q's.a.BAMF chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Sweet, but Your french was a bit off since I'm french it was a bit awkward. If you Want me to, I can make some correction it won't be perfect but I can give it a go Pm me If you're interested !

(And sorry for my lame english xD)
JemGirl77 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I liked it. Over all I liked it. I hope I'm not saying that because I haven't read anything in so long. :)

I loved how it all came together. First part confusion on Harry's part. Then Draco coming up with something that fit into it all. At one point I almost believed that he was somehow behind all of this. Then the twins. And we realize we, Harry and Draco, got caught up in one of their tests.

I'm glad that Fred had pity on him and helped him out in the end. I consider it too 'common' that she would know that they liked each other, when no one else seemed to, but I guess someone else had to have noticed or guessed, and she was the only one around.

I can't comment on you french, but your English needs a little work. "Potter drug his feet,"? The whole story is dotted with wrong words or the wrong tenses. They were at a decent enough level that I was still able to enjoy the story.

Do you know if Draco had a contention plan in case Harry said he liked him too? :) He said that he didn't want the school knowing. Or was it he didn't want the school knowing that Harry turned him down or something like that?
KatrinaEagle chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
The fact that you used French earns you extra points. WOOT!
septemberbeauty13 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Oh, I loved it! So sweet and fluffy:) Good job!