Reviews for The Million Dollar Question
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I wish Dean could have it all, poor guy. Good job getting inside of his head!
BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
You know, you're handling this question like the other famous one: Who wants to live forever? The question that leaves everyone of us reeling, pondering, going crazy thinking about it.

It's how Dean must feel right now. And I love the way you portray his thoughts, his reeling mind, his desperation and bitterness. In just 100 words.

Once again, a masterpiece!

Me
poestheblackcat chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Exactly! I saw his face and he was like, "What? What -I- want? No one's ever asked me that before." It's always been what other people wanted or needed, and he provided that for them, but this is his chance to decide for himself.
Cecil chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Love your drabble and certainly made me think.

Are you asking what we want for him if he were real or what we want for him as a fictional character? What can I say, I love the angst in the show and in fanfiction, but if he were real I have no doubt I want for him the apple pie life. Does this make any sense?
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Lovely drabble, Az.

And you are right, it's about high time Dean answer that question - may it be coming from Lisa or anyone else.

At this point, it may not be too late altogether to find a workable solution for what he is good at and what he always wished he had.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
So sad :(

I really don't think Dean knows what he wants any more. He wants to be hunting with sam and he wants his 'apple pie life' burt the two are totally incompatible. Poor Dean; what a dilemma.

As to what we want ... we want him to be happy, but we want him to be on the road with Sammy. so we don't really help at all!

Wow, this one got me thinking ...

Great job x
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Yes it is, but I don't know if Dean can do it. He's had so long thinking all he wanted was Sam safe, and only a year to start thinking he might have something outside of all that, and then he was grieving...

Lovely deep thoughtful drabble, Kate!