Reviews for Smile
Elfyliane chapter 46 . 2/27
Génial! J'ai juste adoré ce chapitre! Surtout la réaction de Gree et du pilote de la Wolffe Pack!
Elfyliane chapter 31 . 2/26
Les clones sont les pires commères de la galaxie...
Elfyliane chapter 27 . 2/26
Yoda étant Yoda, on ne peut PAS discuter avec lui ... à moins de vouloir un horrible mal de tête et de se faire avoir de toute façon.
Elfyliane chapter 26 . 2/26
Je l'aime beaucoup!
Elfyliane chapter 15 . 2/25
Doux et mignon, mais un peu triste aussi.
blueravenchick chapter 1 . 2/22
Hands! I never thought reading a story about hands would be so amazing! Now, I must continue on to see what else is in store for me!
zoemonster101 chapter 42 . 1/28
Your such a tease! We're still missing pieces! (Errrrrr)
zoemonster101 chapter 7 . 1/27
Thank you for writing this! I love domino squad, wish Droidbait,Cutup,and Hevy weren't killed off so quick. (Sighing) why'd they have to kill all of them any way (she asks herself) More pointless clone deaths! Anyway, thank you, you rock! Thanks for listening to my ramble too! ;-)
evilbrat2013 chapter 46 . 12/19/2014
Will there be more of this chapter because this is hilarious
Chilli chapter 46 . 10/1/2014
I luv it how all the clones are all like "frak off Chancellor!" And how they all hijacked the chancellors channel! It's awesome!
Cyrannus chapter 30 . 8/8/2014
I did not know what this was a crossover with until the mentioning of Hiccup and Toothless; I had to start over and read it again to fully enjoy what was going on
Cyrannus chapter 27 . 8/8/2014
I cannot begin to tell you how long it took me to find this chapter after reading Time and Faraway Space, but it was worth it
Guest chapter 33 . 5/28/2014
Y'know, it might be hard if Shaea ever found out she's going to be fighting people with her father's face...
Madame Mermaid chapter 35 . 5/22/2014
Good Evening, Your Majesty,

my brain is too tired for reading something new tonight, so I decided to reread some of these for fun this evening, and while going through this particular one-shot again (still a favourite - as I said, I rather like the idea of characterising a person by choosing a certain drink to "represent" them), a part of me kept wondering - why isn't there a scene with the couples reversed in this collection, i.e. Barriss and Ahsoka as the ones doing sports on the beach, and Rex and Cody (plus probably way too many other people for their taste, whether they be clones or civilians) watching and drinking cocktails? You could make it beach volleyball or badminton, since those are games two people may play on their own - or at least I guess Jedi could play a volleyball match on their own, since they can always subsitute the second player in each pair by using the Force. It would probably look quite spectacular, though I'm not sure you could get them to abide by the rules in the stricktest sense. I'm also not sure what state the nerves of those poor men would be in after watching that spectacle, but well. It could be fun!

And now please go back to enjoying your own holiday - preferably also with a cocktail and a beach nearby. I have neither right now - but at least it's finally 30C warm here in Germany, too! :-)
All the best,

Madame Mermaid
katierosefun chapter 48 . 5/15/2014
Continue! Maybe something with Anakin an Ahsoka, please?