Reviews for Smile
JoshRand1982 chapter 46 . 10/29
oooh why didn't you finish it. the final part would have been even more hilarious than the rest of this story. Or should I say comedy of errors on sidious's part.
TriplechangerSpeedster1 chapter 46 . 9/11
I can't stop laughing every time I read this particular one-shot. It's hilarious
Guest 211657 chapter 31 . 8/28
I always love stories about Ahsoka and her troopers. This one was truly unique! Throughout this chapter, I was trying to conceal my laughter(It's 3:00 in the morning now). But that last sentence had me laughing so hard, i woke my brother. Amazing story! I love the Clones!
& grease
Loved it
Chuckling the whole way through...
Jynxed and Hexed chapter 46 . 6/19
A little OOC but HILARIOUS! After watching what happened to Fives when he tried to warn the Jedi the Emperor DEFINATELY deserved this! Unfortunately I also saw the battle between the Sith Brothers and Sidious I hope the armed commandos are as prepared to deal with Sith Lords as they are for Jedi Masters
Jynxed and Hexed chapter 33 . 6/19
It could go either way really, but I did enjoy Homestead. And this was good addition to that story in my opinion. Cut's little girl grown up and joining the Rebellion, considering the nature of her parents I can see it happening.
Elfyliane chapter 46 . 2/27
Génial! J'ai juste adoré ce chapitre! Surtout la réaction de Gree et du pilote de la Wolffe Pack!
Elfyliane chapter 31 . 2/26
Les clones sont les pires commères de la galaxie...
Elfyliane chapter 27 . 2/26
Yoda étant Yoda, on ne peut PAS discuter avec lui ... à moins de vouloir un horrible mal de tête et de se faire avoir de toute façon.
Elfyliane chapter 26 . 2/26
Je l'aime beaucoup!
Elfyliane chapter 15 . 2/25
Doux et mignon, mais un peu triste aussi.
blueravenchick chapter 1 . 2/22
Hands! I never thought reading a story about hands would be so amazing! Now, I must continue on to see what else is in store for me!
zoemonster101 chapter 42 . 1/28
Your such a tease! We're still missing pieces! (Errrrrr)
zoemonster101 chapter 7 . 1/27
Thank you for writing this! I love domino squad, wish Droidbait,Cutup,and Hevy weren't killed off so quick. (Sighing) why'd they have to kill all of them any way (she asks herself) More pointless clone deaths! Anyway, thank you, you rock! Thanks for listening to my ramble too! ;-)