Reviews for Smile
The Mexican in me kept reading chingon( badass) instead of chignon ( the hair do) . I really wish you'd update more chapters
Needs a sequel.
Need to write more chapters on relations.
booksandthings chapter 48 . 4/7
Great series! You should do a little Embo/Sugi one, your other one was really well done.
fabulous chapter 48 . 4/7
This whole thing is amazing! You're a great writer.
tumna.falls chapter 48 . 2/18
I love this collection!
korben600 chapter 46 . 2/18
This chapter was Amazing and hilarious! I would give it give stars but I'm not sure if emojis work with ffdotnet. The bit where every clone in the republic just was listening in was great, and Commander Fox's response was amazing. Nice job, I hope you continue with this!
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 48 . 2/2
I'm sold on this, and anything else you write.
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 47 . 2/2
*facepalm*
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 46 . 2/2
Ha ha, sucks to be you Palpy!
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 43 . 2/2
Okay this might be my favorite ficlet of the bunch. I loved the details, and the clashing viewpoints. It felt like a real day (or two) on Coruscant. I also liked which race you chose (I'm a huge fan of the bird people - would that be bird peeps? - myself) and the addition of blushing blue. Just an all-around finely crafted little story.
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 41 . 2/2
Eh, cabbage is okay...I'd rather have a cookie. :) On another note it actually kind of ruins the entertainment of spotting those references if you're referred to it in the chapter itself. Putting it at the beginning of the next chapter would've allowed me to share my actual reaction to it:
"MY CABBAGES!"
Without any awkwardness involved.
Still loved it though!
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 31 . 2/2
Now I wanna see where this goes...I'm evil. XD
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 28 . 2/2
Star Peace YEAH! Preach it sister! (I'm assuming that's the reason for your penname)
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 26 . 2/2
AHah! That's hilarious and awesome! Greedo learned that lesson the hard way, didn't he?