Reviews for In Which France Likes Spain A Little Too Much
SY reviews chapter 1 . 4/26
Oh my god it's solo awesome! Finally a fic with Spain being under
WeLiedAboutTheCookies chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
The one thing that made me crack up... 'I'm fucking twirling' oh my gwerdddddd!
OnyxSpell chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
:) That was beautiful
miscellanium chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
lovely book! i do wish there was more, this was adorable...yet slightly unsettling? lol idk it was good! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
I read the description and I got this image in my head of France lying on the ground making out with the floor and calling it 'mi amour' and shit and everyone else being like "wtf France stop what are you doing no" and France is just like "YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS OF OUR LOVE"
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
I was so happy when I caught the PruCan in the middle
Wereshark chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
DrowningHeta chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
ahahaha I loved this, it was great. And no! It didn't end crap! It ended awesome.
Iggygirl129354 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
ohhhhhhhhhh,I like!
Saixrs chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Omfg Prussia! XD

Gaaah! This story is awesome! It's so funneh! XD

When I saw "France/Inanimate object", I HAD tread this. XD

Anyway, great fic! Keep it up! X3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
My. Favorite. Hetalia. Fic. Ever. I nearly woke up the entire apartment complex laughing. I loved Romano's characterization and the inclusion of yandere Spain. Wuv your story! It was aweso- amazing beyond anything I've ever seen!
LilangLuha chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Love it! Especially Antonio's response to Prussia, followed by hysterical laughter. I just love the slightly yandere Spain
damtoti chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Oh my god, before I even started reading this the pairings in the summary made me burst into laughter in real life xD
anon chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
LOL France/the floor
AnotherGenericNerd chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This was awesome! Best spain and romano story ive read! (So far... this is kinda the first...)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »