Reviews for Impossible Possibilities
mygooddog chapter 19 . 10/20/2014
Great Great story.
cela chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
come on my cock? well, isn't Edward a sexy beast! loved it.
cela chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
bella pends way to much time crying, pregnant or not.
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 19 . 7/1/2014
So cute...
jdc0630 chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
I LOVED IT !

Thanks muches for sharing your story with me...

Jamie Crabtree (Messenger)
bronzed topaz chapter 19 . 6/23/2014
I have been looking for the perfect pregnancy AU rewrite story for a while now, but this one really took the cake. You really made the situation your own and managed to captivate me (and not confuse me) with just plain fluff and no drama which, honestly, can be a huge task. So well done on that front.

I loved the family dynamics in this story. Mason is adorable and unique and I'm really glad I got he chance to read about him. I love that you let them have two kids. I've always imagined Bella and Edward with two kids for some reason so THANK YOU!

And finally, I really liked how you managed to humanise a vampire pregnancy enough to make it fluffy but not forgetting that it really isn't normal. You followed the important fluffy parts of Breaking Dawn really well, creating a captivating story that didn't need the drama in SM's version at all.

Thanks for writing and sharing!
alexiana75 chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
"More human than Nessie" means he will grow slower?
For a "never pregnant", you did amazingly well. So, amazing chapter!
alexiana75 chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
Well, since you asked, I want a boy...AND a girl. That will definitely be a surprise, right? I love your imagination and creativity, can't wait to see next
cheysma2000 chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
Oh boy, what a surprise. Loved this chapter.
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This is starting off great!
Butterfly1993 chapter 19 . 9/19/2013
Blummin amazing ! LOVED IT ! its a story i will be happily read again xD
Karolsp chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
Dadward is cute as hell! OMG! I love how overwhelmed he seemed to be! It's adorable! Love it!
Karolsp chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
the birth sounds so... human... idk how I feel about this... maybe I'm so used the other way... lol But I enjoyed the chapter!
Karolsp chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
Thank God you didn't want to use the same name from original Breaking Dawn! Renesmee is... so strange! LOL But I'm missing some drama in the story! Maybe I'm so used to the original that makes me miss it! Well done!
Karolsp chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
hormonal and insecure Bella made me laugh! Funny chapter!