Reviews for The Life and Times of a Badass
Nocturnea chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
The laughter... too... much... Ah, badass hilarity overload! Yay for Eliwood! Yay for Mark! And, yay for you! : D
lightningrook chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
My day has just been made. This should have more reviews, so here's my contribution:

GO BADASS ELIWOOD!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Just by reading this I now have realized that I'm such a loser...and I'm glad! :D
Sevrius chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Okay, I officially lost it at "one could argue that Roy's lack of badassery did not come from his father's side of the family." Bravo!
dudeaga chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This is so...so...BADASS.
thomasquwack chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I love this pairing. And yes, Eliwood is a badass. True badasses, however, don't brag about it, and Eliwood did not.
L.C. Li chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

That is all.
BritannianNight chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Lol! Hilarious! I loved it!
Gcubedude chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Lol, this was really funny. I didn't expect the whole thing to turn out to be Mark's made-up story. Nice little twist at the end. I love Eliwood's reaction to the whole thing.
Bananafrak chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Me gusta.
FireEdge chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
OH MY GOODNESS, that just made my day. This story was so badass I can't even articulate words to describe it. Haha, but yeah, this was just too much fun to read. Silly Mark! Oh, and that last line was THE BEST. Annnnd that's all. I'm just (unfortunately) not badass enough to write a half-decent review... Oops.
WhitzWolf chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
For a second I thought you'd disappeared until I realized you changed your name. Gotta say I like it too.

And Eliwood's a badass now, never thought I'd live to see the day haha. Funny story, but man, Eliwood doesn't believe his son is "badass" enough to have a name starting with E? You upset me lol
Wii Master chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Oh my Eliwood, that was a badass story.

Go forth, Eliwood, and slay arthritis. Oh. Right.
The Final Reality chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This. was the funniest oneshot I have ever read in my life. Officially.
RawkHawk2.0 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Oh good God. Best. Oneshot. Ever. Nothing can top the badassery of this fic. Nothing. Laughing aloud in Chemistry class is admittedly not the best plan, but it was worth it. Excellently written! By the by, why is everybody writing about Badass Eliwood? What happened on LiveJournal?