Reviews for A Serious Business
AuroraBlix chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
I am slowly but surely falling in love with Sabriel. It's not immediate and burrow-into-your-soul-and-stay, like Destiel, but every bit as inevitable, I think. This follow-up to "ASOUT" is definitely helping to cement this state of mind, though, so thanks for sharing!

: )
TheAdventuresJustBeginning chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Awesome last line. I love how it just seems to wrap everything up quite nicely.
PhantomDragon12 chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
This right here. I like it a lot. You write wonderfully. Oh, and, by the way, what are the words in your avatar?
Crisis Project chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Normally I love sassy, colourful-monologue Gabe, but this toned-down version works well in the real world. Great job! Can't wait to read the companion piece :)
The-Lady-Insists chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
soooo freaking hot!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
Unknown-Bliss chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Haven't read A Series of Unfortunate Texts before... But let me say, I'm already in love. I can't wait to read more in this AU.
namichan89 chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Beautiful, sweet story, and I love your characterization of Gabriel :D Gladly adding that one to my favs 3
Billie the fourth sage chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
Hot and beautiful in ways I have always wanted in a Sam/Gabriel fic. I read this already but there's a difference when I've read it AFTER immersing myself in the episodes 3 AND IT'S YOU. That's it, I'm reading ALL your fic.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
That was cute!
BlueStar1820 chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
That was so cute and I really enjoyed it.
Zeppelingirl23 chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
This is one of my fave Sam/Gabe fics. It's funny and hot and perfectly explains how the two met ;)
Satyra J chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
Oh I really like this. Almost as much as 'Series of fortunate Texts'. But I do love dean a bit more than sam. Still these two are great together!
CallaDahl chapter 3 . 3/4/2011