Reviews for XMen meet the Potters
Rilliam chapter 2 . 5/20
I'm sure someone has already mentioned this but Teddy's name in the books as well as Tonk's fathers was actually Edward. Still, I have to say I enjoy Tedrick a lot more, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it but I think it fits.
Rebecca chapter 22 . 3/26
This is so good! Please update soon!
Keighta chapter 22 . 1/31
Too cute!
Ichigo Mirai chapter 22 . 12/12/2016
This is really good! Can't wait to read what happens next! Please update soon!
Perfectly Craptastic chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Is he seven or 17 because in the beginning it says seven-year-old?
Deliaflaminvaldez chapter 9 . 9/15/2016
ooooh. What tribe? i've never heard a tribe that had markings/tattoo like that.
rose.dulcis chapter 22 . 9/4/2016
I like your story. It's cute and has a great plot. I hope you'll update soon !
streetfihhtersabrina chapter 22 . 9/1/2016
More give me more. Please update soon
Black Shadow Night chapter 7 . 9/1/2016
Do they not notice the enfacis you put on the words her, she and woman? or the ia at the end of Victoria? It leads me to believe that 'Victoria' is a he and may actually be a Victor and if that is the case then is he Logan's brother?
Maddi370 chapter 2 . 9/1/2016
Portraying to your warning I'm a teenager I'm almost 16 yeah go me
wildcat1144 chapter 22 . 7/28/2016
It's good, I really like it :)
DirewolfShadowFox chapter 22 . 6/22/2016
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
blackbloodywolf chapter 22 . 5/21/2016
more please
Mirage chapter 22 . 4/27/2016
i really like this Story and Pairing, cant wait to see how the Kids grow up, if he will get a child again...maybe twin Girl...Vic will love them to death and go all berserk when they get older and find first Girl or boyfriends... but do they become mutants too, all of them or only some, and what about Magic?
hope Giny will have kid after kid to not get much rest to be stupid...all more fifficult as the other...like the twins x 2 ...

hope you come back one day to write more chapters and an end to the Story, maybe also some more about the beginning of there relationship and how they found out that he was pregnant

it s now April 2016
Mirage chapter 19 . 4/27/2016
i really like Viktor and the end of ch19 was funny...poor Harry...he really is a wild dad
1,033 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »