Reviews for XMen meet the Potters
SkylerKeas chapter 1 . 8/12
this story looked really good and your writing is fine but I found that I couldn't get past the first chapter. It's really hard to read a story where you've created a new name for a charactor that already has one. I'm not really sure where or why you got Tedrick, but Teddy's full name is Theadore.
Arachnos Black chapter 22 . 8/4
I'm not sure if you plan on continuing this, but either way, I absolutely LOVE it. it's such an unusual pairing, and so well executed for all that Victor has hardly been around. (Personally, I do hope he's not such a dick all the time, but whatever works for them.) If you do decide to continue this, I will definitely be here for it. 3
Dagger-Seishin chapter 22 . 7/16
Lol I'll admit I'd prefer logan to Victor but he seems to care at leaat.
Rilliam chapter 2 . 5/20
I'm sure someone has already mentioned this but Teddy's name in the books as well as Tonk's fathers was actually Edward. Still, I have to say I enjoy Tedrick a lot more, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it but I think it fits.
Rebecca chapter 22 . 3/26
This is so good! Please update soon!
Keighta chapter 22 . 1/31
Too cute!
Ichigo Mirai chapter 22 . 12/12/2016
This is really good! Can't wait to read what happens next! Please update soon!
Perfectly Craptastic chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Is he seven or 17 because in the beginning it says seven-year-old?
Deliaflaminvaldez chapter 9 . 9/15/2016
ooooh. What tribe? i've never heard a tribe that had markings/tattoo like that.
rose.dulcis chapter 22 . 9/4/2016
I like your story. It's cute and has a great plot. I hope you'll update soon !
streetfihhtersabrina chapter 22 . 9/1/2016
More give me more. Please update soon
Black Shadow Night chapter 7 . 9/1/2016
Do they not notice the enfacis you put on the words her, she and woman? or the ia at the end of Victoria? It leads me to believe that 'Victoria' is a he and may actually be a Victor and if that is the case then is he Logan's brother?
Maddi370 chapter 2 . 9/1/2016
Portraying to your warning I'm a teenager I'm almost 16 yeah go me
wildcat1144 chapter 22 . 7/28/2016
It's good, I really like it :)
DirewolfShadowFox chapter 22 . 6/22/2016
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
1,036 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »