Reviews for If She Knew
Mackenzie chapter 7 . 11/16
I love this story good job with Anakin and growling at all the boys that looked at Ahsoka .That is something he would do . Please up date soon
Please update soon
BULL3TSP33DY chapter 6 . 9/30
Love the story. Keep it going please.
Mortgaged Free-men chapter 7 . 9/30
Very nice story, I know SWCW is done but please continue this story.
Very emotional too, please keep going!
ItsATrap101 chapter 7 . 9/4
Sorry for taking forever to review, I've grown away from FanFiction. I still persevere to continue my story, albeit at an extremely slow pace, but sometimes I tell myself to just stop. "No one cares about it any more." Still, I try to finish what I've started. Persevere.

I'm glad I'm not the only one doing this on FanFiction. As someone else reviewed to me before, "Persevere, my friend. Persevere." I think we all deserve to believe in that.

Good luck with your next chapter!
FabashulousEmpress chapter 7 . 8/14
I love this so much it hurts my soul.
The Whisperer of Death chapter 7 . 7/24
Please continue this story!
It's awesome!
scottusa1 chapter 7 . 7/14
Neat story so far. Keep it up. Laters.
Jedi Katie-Kenobi chapter 7 . 7/10
Nice chapter! I will be looking forward to the next instalment of this story.
Lux's Sister chapter 7 . 7/10
I loved the scene when Anakin tries to get rid of Lux and Padme runs interference. It was the best! Please keep up with this story, it's very well-written and the characters seem real. Also, it's very nice to see Mina alive and participating in the story.
Please update soon and maybe ahsoka can gave so of the Daughters powers
Guest chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
Interesting story. I like the way the author describes items and also how conversations flow well. Please continue, i really am enjoying the story.
Jedi Katie-Kenobi chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
Love how you included Duchess Satine in there. I think you should expand a bit more on the things happening between her and Obi-wan, as you do with Lux & Ahsoka and Padmé & Anakin. Seriously, you have no idea how much you made me smile when I read the word 'Satine' I just live stories about her, you just made my day. Update soon! ;D
talicinx chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
More please! I like this story so far and I look forward to the reactions when the beans are spilled about the pregnancy.
Those-carrots chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
Ahh this is coming along beatifully, update soon!