Reviews for If She Knew
Wonder amazing awesome story and chapter
I loved loved loved it . This is Ahsoka and Lux
Starfall16 chapter 7 . 3/25
Pls update
Perfect story please keep writing!
The Guest chapter 7 . 1/7
Hi, hello. I just want to let you know that I think this is great. I love Anakin acting as the over-protective father and the dynamic between not only the romance between Lux and Ahsoka, but the mother-daughter bond of Ahsoka and Padmé. Now, I know you haven't updated in a long time, but it would be great if you could complete it. Thanks for this story, letting the ahsoka x lux shippers have hope and laughter. Let's hope Lux makes a cameo in Rebels.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
Awesome!
CatBludger3903 chapter 7 . 5/26/2016
Ewww! Get away from Ahsoka you little creep! *Shudders* Phew, that was close, too close. Gaaaaaaa! Anakin! Reporting for duty, red alert! Lux has successfully asked Ahsoka to dance! Red alert! Red alert! Red alert!
That is how much I hate luxsoka.
zombiekins5948 chapter 7 . 4/10/2016
Please make more updates. It's really good
fallre12 chapter 7 . 1/24/2016
do more please super please
Mackenzie chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
I love this story good job with Anakin and growling at all the boys that looked at Ahsoka .That is something he would do . Please up date soon
Guest chapter 7 . 10/7/2015
Please update soon
BULL3TSP33DY chapter 6 . 9/30/2015
Love the story. Keep it going please.
Mortgaged Free-men chapter 7 . 9/30/2015
Very nice story, I know SWCW is done but please continue this story.
Very emotional too, please keep going!
ItsATrap101 chapter 7 . 9/4/2015
Sorry for taking forever to review, I've grown away from FanFiction. I still persevere to continue my story, albeit at an extremely slow pace, but sometimes I tell myself to just stop. "No one cares about it any more." Still, I try to finish what I've started. Persevere.

I'm glad I'm not the only one doing this on FanFiction. As someone else reviewed to me before, "Persevere, my friend. Persevere." I think we all deserve to believe in that.

Good luck with your next chapter!
FabashulousEmpress chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
I love this so much it hurts my soul.
The Whisperer of Death chapter 7 . 7/24/2015
Please continue this story!
It's awesome!