Reviews for Pandora Boards, Inc
theunhappytwins chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
No, no, no! Write MORE for this fandom! And do a Tsubasa crossover, AU or not! *puppy-dog eyes*. And put in Echo next time! GODDAMMIT I LOVE ECHO! Not as much as I love Break or the Will of the Abyss(I'd LOVE to see her in this universe!), but still LOVE! Though I wish you put in more of Liam's fails. I love his fails3
Atomic Lilith chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Wow, just wow! That was amazing, you're a wonderful writer and I loved this fic so much! It was really nice to see everyone in something completely AU, which most PH fics aren't, and still be perfectly in character. I wish that it was a muli-chaptered thing of epicness, but I know you won't write it. Still I highly enjoyed this, and thank you for writing it!
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
From the summary I thought the possible pairing would be Oz Elliot...

XD I LOVE The BreakLiam here! Or is it LiamBreak XP Dang poor break with HIV DX

I think it feels cut or something like that though, but oh well.
MissKiriChan chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Wow... *blinks*

This was definitely an AU I never would have expected. But while I was somewhat shocked at the beginning to see Pandora Hearts Competitive skating, by the end of the story you had me convinced. The Pandora Hearts characters really do have personalities that would probably fit well with the skating world.

While this was definitely a good story, I will do as you requested and shake you by the shoulders slightly since I am selfishly in love with Never Let Me Go and Going Home. I cannot wait to read more Never Let Me Go! *drools*

But I have to say that I really liked the way you wrote this story; the dialogue especially. It flowed very well and definitely matched the characters. Awesome job!