Reviews for To Stand With Brothers
Starry Pink chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
I really like how you paralleled the childhood and grown up dynamic between the brothers.

There's one small error I noticed in the following sentence in chapter one:
"You should of told us you were hurt, little brother," should be "You should have/should've told us you were hurt, little brother."

Other than that, this was well done. Thanks for sharing!
kyuubecky chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
AMAZING! WELL DONE! FANTASTIC! you have captured the characters splendidly and every sentece kept me going and wanting more! Love your work!
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I couldve sworn that i had read and reviewed this one before...hmmm...oh well! reviews are loved as much as i loved this chapter! aawww little dastan is sooo cute!
TheCresantMoonWolf chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
It is official... Best stories ever in this archive :) not because they are long and eloquent but because they show true family ties and bonding :) haha I like it and all others :) Very nice job Tisia very nice job :) keep writing!

Windstorm Arashi Moons Wolf Springs Light
shad0wraith chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
BADAZZtoldya chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This is soooo sweet. I love this movie and the story you wrote along with it.
JensonBensen chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
I absolutely LOVE the relationships between the brothers and I think you captured it so WELL! This really was an amazing story in both idea and execution!
TheWannabeBruceLee chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
AWWWW!Such a sweet brothery type moment!
Mouse95 chapter 2 . 4/10/2011
I love the famliy dynamics in your stories their always so perfectly imperfect just like a real famliy.
Mouse95 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I love your stories they are so real. I can see Dastan acting just like that. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent
Katanagirl16 chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
*blinks several times rapidly*

and can I just say BIS!

(I have no idea why I like him so much, he was only in the movie for like ten minutes of screen time, 20 tops)

I love it when Garsiv refers to Dastan as TUS's brother, heehee, oh boys, you are so silly, probably why we love you so much.
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Nice job! I really enjoyed this. :) I hope you write some more similar stories! :D
godsdaughter77 chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
I really liked this story! Thanks for sharing and I hope you continue to write more! :)
sorree chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Just discovered this, must say you've done wonderful work with the interaction between the three princes... hope you'll update soon
ChaiGrl chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
I loved this movie and had thought that it deserved some brotherly angst fanfiction. LOL. I am sooo happy you decided to write it. Nobody else could write it better. I would love to read more of these characters in any shape or form. Thanks for sharing it and I hope to be reading more of Dastan and his brothers in the future. :)

Take care and Happy Writing!