Reviews for Sarah Versus the Sneak Attack
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Oh, this is brilliant. Very lovely.
A beautiful blend of the emotional bond between them and the physical one.

And Morgan was great too!

Very heartwarming, wonderfully written, exactly what I needed to read.

Well done!
Crumby chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Read this one a while ago, but forgot to review. Really nice one shot. Thanks for sharing. :)
P.J. Murphy chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Excellent story. Very sweet, and Morgan was vintage Morgan. Great work.
00Awesome chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Awesome, I loved this story
chelabella chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I love this story! you got all the characters down to the key... You should write a story about chuck and sarahs honeymoon i bet you could make it great :) anyways just wanted to say how much i loved your story keep writing
shipper-for-life chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I LOVED this! Like a lot. You wrote it perfectly. The show is lack of scene like this. ILY. Keep writing, you!
anonymous11111111 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
OMG, I could totally see Morgan saying "Nope. No. She looks like the same leggy valkyrie that she always is"; haha! I also liked when Sarah and Chuck were bickering about how Chuck abandoned the mission when Sarah got hit. That's something they'd totally do! And just in case you're wondering, this is my favourite Chuck story so far.
spcr71 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Really nice story. I always love Morgan's interaction with a not fully clothed Sarah. This subject is one of the things the show really hasn't touched on since they've gotten together. That is Sarah getting hurt. Thanks for the story.
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Great story!

And I especially like how you got Morgan exactly right. I just don't think that Sarah would react the way you wrote, when she found out that Chuck abandonded the mission for her. I mean, during the Von Hayes case in season two, Sarah worked with Bryce. But when Chuck went one way and Von Hayes the other, she let Von Hayes go and went after Chuck to see if he was alright. Much to the dismay of Bryce. So why would she blame him for doing the exact same thing for her?

This is not a flame cause I really like this story. Just my opinion, that's all.

Thanks for writing.

NOM
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Cute and tender.
timeandpixiedust chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
aaaw this was beautiful :) i loved it! as sad and tragic as it may sound, i'd love to see something like this on the show :) there's something about these type of scenes that are always nice :P (sorry if i sound like i'm crazy or something) :P

this was a great story! :D
Striker-wolverine1 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Great story. Poor, poor Morgan. Glad he has Alex.
chuckfan56 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
A very nice and heartfelt story. I could picture Chuck's hands shaking as he changed Sarah's bandage.
CommanderCheesecake chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This is the best written one shot I've read this year.
EdieRose chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
My creys! Holy fridge that was beautiful; you captured the situation and characterisation so well and it was full of humour and meaning and rainbows and loveliness!

I'm literally a puddle of goo right now.