Reviews for Sarah Versus the Sneak Attack
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
:D Awww sweet. Loved it. I'm super glad you're writing more Chuck fics!

Can't wait to read more

:) sam
StuckInTheTARDIS chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This was AWESOME!

Seriously, you got them ALL in character! Especially General Beckman :)
mia2009 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Very good one-shot. Well written. I loved Morgan's uneasieness around a skantily clad Sarah. Great job.
retropanda37 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Fantastic! Great writing, your characterizations are perfect, and I loved the sweet moments between them. I could completely see this happening on the show, and, in fact, I want it to happen now!

Also, pandas are my favorite so I thought that was a wonderful little detail you added in :)
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Good story...
Sarah Sam chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Beautiful, loving story. Really enjoyed it.
Royal Dee chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This is so beautiful. And I think you nailed every character.
Chkgun93 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Thank you for an excellent story!
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
yay! more from you! I'm always excited when a new story comes from you because you are so amazingly good at writing the fluffy stuff!

That was amazing. You really capture the characters quite well and I could actually see them reacting this way if this were to happen in the show, which I am pretty sure will happen to one of them some time or another. Really cute, sweet and loving. I look forward to more from you!

until next time,

coreymon77
lucky713 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Chuck would definitely put Sarah's safety over the after seeing his father shot to death.
holst chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
WHY IS THIS SOOOOO PERFECT.

Im so glad you started writting for chuck
BDaddyDL chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I really enjoyed this one shot. I am really surprised though that no one has brought up... Chucks history (ie last season) in this way. I think its brilliant.
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
great story
Jack-1977 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I'll be honest - I really wasn't expecting this. When I saw your title, I thought it would be another fic of Sarah in a coma and Chuck watching over her. But it wasn't. And I was pleasantly surprised!

Great job! I really enjoyed this little one-shot. It was brilliant how Sarah was completely oblivious to the effect her actions were having on Morgan. Really made me laugh. And also, the Charah. It was great. You've really written them well. Bravo! It was also really sweet how you tied Sarah getting shot back to what happened with Chuck's Dad. I didn't see that coming, but could totally see it happening and Chuck freaking out over it.

But anyway, great story and really well written. :D
29 | « Prev Page 1 2