Reviews for Gambit
Danny can be really mean at times eith things he says to steve
Estel Kenobi chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
For your first foray into the fandom...this was damn good. Actually it would be damn good if it wasn't your first...it just makes it that much more impressive that you can immediately fall into the pace and characterization. My only tiny issue is that "him" "her" "he" "she" got twisted around a couple times when referring to Chin or Kono. But other then that...spot on. Favorite part was definietely Steve still fighting when he's shot, beaten, only half concious, and doesn't even know who he's attacking. It's very in-character and yet something I don't think most authors have remembered in a hostage/rescue fic.
skyle1412 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
LOOOOOVVVVEEEEEDDDD IIIITTTTTT
SeanJ111 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Great story, I really liked it! I'm trying to find some good older stories and this was a nice little treat! Thanks for sharing.
blindkitten chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Daw. Danny is so protective of Steve and it makes me happy. Great story!
Cc1973 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Brilliant piece of whump! Loved the Danny-talk, esp "So, you're even more brain damaged than you were before", can just picture him saying that!
Nienna Tinehtele chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Oh my gosh this was awesome! Holy moly. So good :) Loved the bits of humor stuck in between all the action. That makes the best stories! Loved it!
cytpotter chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
:) Great story! Very much enjoyed!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
nice story!

keep on going
Hawaiifive0fangirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Trouble just seems to find Steve. It's a good thing Danno can find Steve too. Good story!
Iluvshep chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
really good story. :)
conformityissuicide chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Such a cute story! Oh and Memento is one of the best movies! Now you are making me want to go watch it again :)
Elanthra chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I was missing the show - and it was only yesterday that I caught up with the finale! - and then I remembered seeing on-line that you were writing H50, and then I remembered how good your SGA fanfics are so I knew I was in for a treat to pick up your stories!

You didn't fail. Steve whump! And such perfect character dialogue! Your Danny is priceless!

"Ok, lets lean against our friend, Mr Wall."

"You are concussed and obviously running a few pints low, so you don't get to make any decisions. Those of us who haven't been shot or beaten get to make the decisions"

To name but two examples! And I don't even like Caan's Dano!

You'd appreciate feedback? You're brilliant. Go write scripts. Nuff said.
phirephox666 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I think it's absolutely freaking brilliant that steve can't remember where he stashed the top-secret thing that Collins wanted back. Serves that guy right. He was an ass. I really love this story. Can't wait to read more of your stuff.
roantimothy chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
had to go find your other stories when I read the last one-can't wait to read the rest. truly, you have a well developed sense of dialogue and appropriate descriptions-very impressive

Linda