Reviews for Your Seared Lips Say
TheGrimKeeper chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Omg, I've just started this, but already it's pure brilliance!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Favourite Creek fanfic of all time! I absolutely love it! Update one day, pleeeease?
Skylar chapter 10 . 5/7/2014
Okay, had to step out a bit, but I wanted to comment on this again. This has to be one of my favorite fan fictions, with out a doubt. I love how you portray Tweek and Craig, they're exactly how I imagine them to be! And how Craig's just not some boring, cynical, stoic a-hole like most people make him. You gave him a great personality, and I love that. You gave me some ideas on how to act like that lovable coffee addict, which is so amazing because I'll hopefully be cosplaying him at a con this year (my first con!). Sadly, I won't have a Craig. That aside, I love this story so much.
Skylar chapter 10 . 5/7/2014
Oh my god this is so amazing. Really sad that it's been almost two years since this've been updated, but oh well.
pamiicre chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
GO EAT A PRETZEL AND SUCK A PIKACHU
hahaha The originality in that sentence is amazing c: Im so far adoring the story itsawesome cant wait to read the next chappie :D
iman24 chapter 10 . 2/21/2014
I'm so in love with this fic ,please for god's sake update this,pleaseee!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/6/2014
OMG. I just discovered this. It is awesome! My newly found favourite Creek Fanfic of all time!
LOL 'Tweekie'. I think that's a new nickname Tweek will find difficult to outgrow...Good work!
it's semantics darling chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
I absolutely LOVE this story! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
I'm still waiting! I'll wait for this forever! Even if you discontinue this story I'll keep coming back hoping you will continue!

Sincerely yours, ForTheLoveOfCOFFEE
Tossed Potato Salad chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
good damn story
BejeweledBerry chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Sweet baby jesus on a stick where have you gone?! I love this.. So much.. Gah! I hope you havent *nyah!* given up on it or something!
R chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
My Bio exam is in 8 hours and I'm reading your fic for the seventh time.
I regret nothing.
UnderworldFox chapter 10 . 9/13/2013
why did it end D:
ForTheLoveOfCOFFEE chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This is a really awesome fanfic! And I really want to read the next chapter! So I'll keep on waiting even though it feels like eternity TT
AwesomeSpellsPrussia chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
UPDATE! SOON! I hope you pick this back up quickly!
294 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »