Reviews for Your Seared Lips Say
Ose93 chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
Oh gosh, I love this fic so much. XD

I'm glad Tweek found out the truth. And the interaction between Tweek and Craig's dad was adorable. Craig's mom is freaken awesome too.

But yeah, the fact that they become friends before taking it elsewhere is cool. Things haven't gotten too steamy (well, they kissed) but I actually liked that. It's nice to see the actual relationship growth, right?
igm3rdart chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
It's my second time reading this story because it's just that amazing. I hope you update soon! Considering it hasn't been that long since the last update saying that may be unfair, in a way(pressure!), but I think it's the most polite and simple form of phrasing the emotions I have because of this fic. All of my feels, what shall I ever do with them?
Honeymusterd chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
just realized i comment on the 10th chapter but not the rest buuuutt i just wanna say i'm really loving this fic :) keep going i love it
Honeymusterd chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
...i just read this ENTIRE fic, laughing out loud, holding my breath, crying a bit, yelling at my screen, and imagining every little detail of this fic... and its over.
I loved it. almost every bit of it... this ending or this discontinuation has inevitably distraught me, i stilly really like it though.
but where is the so called romance? i want fluff loveydoveyness! lol hahhaa
km207 chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
This chapter was wonderful! Im glad to finally now the secret behind the mysterious scars :)
SavageTaco13 chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
Dangg, absolutely the best story I've read so far. I loved every bit of it and cant wait to read more! :D
kai-kakashi chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
Aha this chapter made me laugh! How cute are they both!
I love the unfolding of Craig's character, and even Tweek's, it's nice and slow, and it's interesting.
Oh my that kiss did make my laugh! And it was so adorable how embarrassed Craig was about it teehee.
I look forward to seeing more :)
Raven.Sunflower chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
Beautiful chapter :)
Onafiel-Isil chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
Thanks for coming back! I miss you so much!

1.- The kiss between "dead talking Craig" and "Prince Tweekie" was beautiful!
2.- The facial expressions of Craig finally showing.
3.- The story of the scar, got me crying.
4.- Craigs mom smiling.

Sorry if this isn't long, but you make so happy for no throwing away this story and I wish you will continue this until the end.
southparkgirl101 chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
Oh god, please dont tell me that's the end. HOLY FUCKING TAP DANCING JESUS don't let it end! I can't...ARG! Oh my god...you have to update this...because I don't see a certain COMPLETE below the description! Hah! And plus, he kissed Craig. EPIIIIIC. Seriously. Don't make me fuckin DIE waiting! Or at least assure me it's the end so I don't freak...like...I am now. Heh...
Ok, let me just start off by saying HOLY CHEEZE THAT WAS THE BEST FUCKING CREEK FF I'VE EVER FUCKING READ EVER! You describe the characters PERFECTLY! Spot damn on. It's amazing...
You also use very epic(heehee) wording. From the point of view from a spaz, it works amazingly lol XD
YOU ARE AMAZING GOD DAMMIT I NEED COFFE BECAUSE DO YOU FUCKING KNOW HATE LATE I'VE BEEN STAYIN UP TO REA THIS?! 5:14 am. That's sad. In a really awesome way of awesomeness...
PLEASE UPDATE! I swear I'll go all Retro Disney on you if you don't! THINGS JUST GOT SO FUCKING PERFECT DON'T MAKE ME CRY *sobs*
...continue. Or I shall have old man perverts sit on your face.
Thanks a million!
PS
Sorry for the lak of reviews sorrysorrysorry I suck at life DX
PPS
Did I ever mention that you need to update...?
angelgirl 158 chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
Love it thank you for updates and his story
RaiineDays chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
This is awesome. I love th development of their friendship, the pacing is great. Loved Tweek reviving Craig 'Disney-style' XD
absababs chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
Ermahgerd! When I saw that this story had been updated I spilled my juice on me, and I was too excited to clean it up. Now I'm all sticky. But it's worth it because I love this story! Craig's story made me cry! And I still praise you for your excellent writing, plot, and character portrayals. Tweek is still hilarious and Craig is still...so very Craig. So now I'm gonna go take my 3:30 AM shower then maybe read this story again. SO excited for the update, which I can only hope will be soon!
Damian Noctis chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
OMG, that was intense and dramatic and so cute and funny, haha. I think you have their personalities 100% on spot! No OOC :D

Also, I did notice you switched tenses a few times. Keep an eye out for those, they're annoying. Other than that, no errors! Well written, can't wait for the next chappy!
WoodenDuck chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
Omg, when I saw that there was a new chapter I almost tossed my computer out the window.
And then when I went through it I had this stupid grin all through the chapter, and my mother wondered what the hell was wrong with me. But that was okay because FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER!
I love this story so much!
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »