Reviews for Opening the Gate
misslin123 chapter 9 . 7/3/2016
awww sweet
EngLitLover chapter 9 . 3/27/2015
Loved E/D interactions, who needs the angst.
kbd1313 chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
This was too adorable!
StoryPirate chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
I just read this entire story in one sitting, and I absolutely loved it! Lovely writing, and I loved your humor and everything about the story. :) Great job!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
this was such a nice story. I couldn't stop reading.
EmlynMara chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
Nice modern adaptation. I like the interaction between Will and Lizzy. Well done.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
I loved it! Thank you so much for sharing!
Are you going to post that epiligue?
Halo221 chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
Awww yay! Loved them getting together at the end! Very enjoyable story!

And is there an epilogue coming? You had said maybe... *hint hint* :)
Halo221 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Oh my goodness, I loved this! And I'm SO excited to see there are more chapters! Yay! Off to read them now... :)
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 9 . 1/10/2012
What a bloody wonderful and laughable story! I have never enjoyed a modern version of Pride and Prejudice more!

My deepest compliments on your story!
kimmi9x chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
okay, this was really good, but I was just wondering, is this the last chapter?
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
CharCollins Carl William Collins, Christopher Charlemagne Collins and Gwendolyn Catherine Collins (Gwen, Wendy)

ElizabethWilliamAlexandria (Lexi) Anne Darcy, Bennet (Ben) Fitzwilliam Darcy,, Emilie-Jane Elena Darcy (Em) , Frederick (Freddie) George Darcy, Seraphine (Sera)

Georgiana Darcy, Thomas Richard Darcy and Robert Edward Darcy ( twins Tommy and Robby),Rosemary Lydia Darcy ( Rosie), Angelle Elizabeth Darcy ( Angie),

JaneCharlie Janessa Jane Bingley, Clarissa Elizabeth Bingley, Josephina Mary Bingley, Camelia Katherine Bingley, Daphne Lydia Bingley
CrossroadsofLife chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
Hmmm the story sounds more or less complete to me :D it like where it started out, because the beginning was not exactly action packed :D a very pleasant read! Thanks
Luvable chapter 9 . 5/16/2011
Hey,

This is a hell of a chapter, i like how you did what happened to lizzy happen to darcy. minus the piglet. oh speaking of him darcy is bad, i like how he was talking of him but the way he was saying it implied that he speaking of something entirely different.

bravo for him as well the way he finally got through

catherine there. and also that lydia is not all that stupid too. finally she will get her act together though and luck for the guy who finallly gets her for she is actually a romantic at heart. hope she will be happy in the end.

please for an epilogue
andi1624 chapter 9 . 5/13/2011
hehe this was really cute! I liked the last part about the "baby" names. Looking forward to the epilogue!