Reviews for The Madhouse
WaterSoter chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
A very sweet piece! I love how Face and Murdock get into so much trouble and Hannibal just has to grit and bare it. Lol!
Sandilynn Petersen chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Powerful! One of my favorite lines was this one:

"And for himself, Face stayed there all night, wrapped protectively around his sleeping friend, still holding tight and kept awake by thoughts of all the times Murdock had gone through this alone."
Shadow315 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I only know the movie so I don't know and now I'm curious ... did they really send him to the mental house? I mean, did Murdock lose it so badly?

-shadow
celinenaville chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Awww. Started out hilarious, ended sweetly.
Anime Hottie Lovah chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I was happy then sad! D; Poor Murdock! They need to stop with the ECT! But the rest made me laugh.
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
This was really good, despite that ending which was sweet, it was hallarious!

My favorite part were when Face "got pregangt with child", and he was deemed a sex addict after trying to hit on the nurse!

LUCOL Laugh UnControlably Out Loud!

:O!
Mystic Angel 007 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This was..., I felt for Face being freaked out by Murdock when he understood this wasn't an act, his friend wasn't playin' this time, it was real. Poor H.M.
SlashAddx chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
SAD! But I like you treat Murdock’s psychosis realistically. And I can totally see these two being handed the valium, glancing at each other and grinning before popping the pills and running off down the halls til it kicked in. Great job. I’m psyching myself up to read the longer one, Concessions, now!
TheChildlikeAlchemist chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I love this! Funny and touching. I'm particularyly fond of the phrase 'adorably deluded'. _
rawriloveyou chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Absolutely brilliant, I loved the mix of humour and the serious side of Murdock's problems. Great fic.
Red Molly chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
(laughs) Well written! I like that you've got it set in WV-if there's one thing I can say about my home state it's that they make a point to at least TRY to take care of their vets. I also like the reference to Catholic Guilt. :D Made me chuckle.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Very interesting first chapter.
Tramontana chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Loooovee eeeet. I love the idea of Face actually being able to BE there as Murdock goes through all that crap. The way you described everything about Murdock's state of mind right after ECT was stellar. Also really liked: "...chilling out just below the surface of awareness like he did sometimes when things got a bit too 'swirly.'" Face's mental comparisons show how well he knows Murdock.

The idea of ECT scares me, it seems horribly bizarre that it is actually used in medicine.

Anyway, lovely one-shot! :)