Reviews for Waiting in the Twilight
twificfan chapter 27 . 4/16
Wonderful! Your writing is brilliant!
ChristianMom54 chapter 27 . 3/4
You know better than I thought. Well written storyline. More then just acting. Had suspense to it. Good love connection. Dragged a little on the blogging but was needed for the story. Loved the MEoWs. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
harkie5 chapter 27 . 1/11
This was an amazing story! I could barely put it down. Thanks for sharing.
Anna Fawn chapter 27 . 1/8
I was sceptical at first, but God this is an awesome story! (:
blondferretgirl chapter 27 . 12/10/2015
Love It!
divyvicki chapter 27 . 7/14/2015
Great story. Loved it.
divyvicki chapter 26 . 7/14/2015
U let her damage "The Pretty"!
divyvicki chapter 25 . 7/14/2015
People get upset over the silliest things. If all they have to worry about us whether u selected the correct genre for ur fiction, then they are indeed blessed! They need to get a life. I wasn't sure about this story when I started it, but it's become one of my favorites.
divyvicki chapter 24 . 7/8/2015
Guess I didn't realize she was living in Indiana. I guess I just assumed she lived in Washington.
divyvicki chapter 23 . 7/8/2015
Oh, no! I got a bad feeling about that new body guard.
divyvicki chapter 22 . 7/8/2015
Great chapter. Too bad she can't go with him one the press tour.
divyvicki chapter 21 . 7/2/2015
Yeah! I loved the way that chapter ended. Destroyed camera ! Way to go Edward. Hope they charge James wit assault.
divyvicki chapter 20 . 6/25/2015
Well, it appears that James is just as sleepy as we thought. I actually enjoyed reading the blog comments this time, pretty sure they didn't come from actual blogs since they seem to cover events specific to this story.
divyvicki chapter 19 . 6/20/2015
Well, it's not hard to see that the pervy paparazzi is going to cause big trouble as always. Hopefully this one gets his due unlike usually!
divyvicki chapter 18 . 6/19/2015
I like the chapters without the blog comments, but understand the need for them for the story.