Reviews for Operation Hook France and Canada Up
Nearfromfar chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I'm from Canada, and we don't say " aboot "
No clue if it was a pun but seriously, ._.
ArrEt chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
FUckIng AwsOmE stOry dUdE. GOOd jOb.
Illead chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
I love this
DAIrinchan chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
I love how you write Europe. Well, all of them in general, but especially Prussia, Romano, and Switzerland. Love
DAIrinchan chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
I can't believe France trademarked England-baiting. And yet, somehow i can. It makes sense in a weird, Hetalia-logic kind of way.
Also, i really want to know what step three entailed.
DAIrinchan chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Oh, oh dear. Poland and Canada? I can't even imagine it. But at least Kumajiro remembers Canada's name now! :D Kinda feel sorry for China, though. (I think i'm review-spamming you today. You don't mind, do you?)
Elsyra chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
I LOVE this fic! Not only is it well-written and adorable, but you made references to both chef Ramsey AND Advent Children. *Gives you a million hugs and some virtual cookies* This is actually the best Franada fic I've ever read!

Elsie
Kasumi Lovegood chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
Freaking hilarious x'D I like the dialogues and their personalities! And I'm glad things ended well :'D
rae1112 chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
Don't lie to yourself France. England is always necessary.
Stormaggedon chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
aaahh, twins. haha, great story, i love usuk and franada.

omg foursome... *nosebleed*
Crystalgurl101 chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
Bahahahahahahahaha! . . XDDD Omg, that couldnt have been cuter or funnier! I was literally laughing the entire time. I looove that the other countries got involved, they were all hysterical! The Italy twins cracked me the hell up when they hid behind a giant white flag. Adorable xDDD Above all, this was such a sweet and fluffy and hilarious fic! You did such an awesome job, I loved every chapter! Glad there was a happy ending too! :D Awesome, awesome story! *faves* .
Crystalgurl101 chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Oh shit. O_o RUN FRANCE, RUUUUNNN! D: But awww that was so cute and awesome! The bar scene cracked me the hell up, 'specially when America and Canada walked in - then walked right back out. XDD God, drunk!Iggy and France is priceless! "...I'm sure one of your brothers has a goat!" o.o;; Wth do you need a goat for? Ohhh America! XD
Crystalgurl101 chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
"Um, we punish insolence? Bwa ha ha?" xDDDDD That made me hysterically laugh for no reason! LMFAOOO! I looooove America and England in this! They are the ultimate power-couple...not to mention incredibly funny. America's operation: GMBI...EAQZZLJUF?...LMNOP-Whatever plan is just genius. Pure American genius. ;P Alfie is so adorable I could squeeze him! Ahhhh! I love how you write Iggy! He's so...posh and British. Its so hawt. XD Eeeh, this looks like so much fun so far! I wonder how Poland plays a role in this! *gasp* :D
JoyHeart chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
hee hee Franceness
nurr chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
I totally love this and your writing style. Very awesome.

I can't help but think the twin thing will be the plot/premise of another fic (or it will hopefully be).

Btw, I wanted to point out you spelled about wrong in chapter 1 (it was "aboot"), and there' still some /i in some lines in chaps 2 and 4 I think.