Reviews for Ace Attorney: Office Hours
Silent reader chapter 27 . 5/7/2013
A face of a monster... I think he could get over that, after all, he was able to tell the twins apart when he didn't even know they WERE twins. Also after the proof of Dahlia's death he could still tell them apart. "Love is blind". I think that is a great way to describe their relationship. Whether or not something becomes of it now, somehow I feel as though Hobo Phoenix and Iris would make a lovely pair.
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 38 . 2/26/2013
keep it up
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 37 . 2/22/2013
LOL FUNNY LOVED IT
deadlysnipe12 chapter 36 . 2/20/2013
You can never write Pearl too headstrong. Good job, I hope this particular plot line is continued.
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 36 . 2/19/2013
Vary cary good also I have a idea trucy getting used to her "daddy"
Turnabout Writer chapter 36 . 2/19/2013
Pearl's reactions were to be expected - she would feel betrayed by what Nick did. And thank you! I loved it! :)
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 35 . 2/15/2013
was that the bet thingy
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 34 . 2/14/2013
lol maya is soooooooooo cute
Turnabout Writer chapter 33 . 2/11/2013
I love your oneshots! And I was wondering, while I don't ship Miles and Maya, could you do something where they encounter each other after Phoenix's disbarment and talk about past events?
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 33 . 2/11/2013
hey dont forget my idea though bro
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
Vary vary good kristpoh scares me a lot and I mean a lot
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
some one had to put him in his place
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
awwwwwwwwww i half expected nick and polly to have a bet and edgey gets there to
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 32 . 2/8/2013
gavin a a pain though
Gravaja Umbros chapter 29 . 2/5/2013
So, I've been away from for a couple months (which is horrible since I have readers of my own who deserve new chapters I've yet to give them) and thought I'd stop in on the Phoenix Wright fandom. I'm very pleased to see this up. The Apollo/Ema is clear, without beating you over the head. Of course I'm always a sap for unadulterated fluff, but it's still nice to see that now both of my favorite pairings for this fandom have representation in your fic. Keep it up! Hope to see more from you in the future!