Reviews for So You Think You Can Dance
silvina chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
muy bueno
Weave the Magic chapter 26 . 10/20/2013
Good thing Addie has a good sense of humor, coz if it were me, I would have boxed his face first before giving him a french kiss!

Of course I'm giving Wentworth a good ole sloppy toungy soul-searing kiss. Who wouldn't want that?

Unless of course you have to make me choose between Frederick and Fitzwilliam... Hmmm
Weave the Magic chapter 25 . 10/20/2013
That's it? A letter?! Lane had a face to face apology from him, while his undying declaration of love is written in a letter? Then come and get your ring?!
I know that it's what happened in the original Persuasion, but a woman and a man cannot talk on their own during those times. And after this miscommunications, a letter is all that Addie receives?!
I told you am proAddie/proAnne.
Weave the Magic chapter 23 . 10/20/2013
Am probably pro-Addie, but Eli cannot really claim a stake on her after all the canoodling with Lane/Louisa, then being up the past between them. Is he suffering with multiple personalities lately? He can't have it both ways! I don't blame Addie from trying to move on, it's been 7years afterall. Then after being treated like dirt in the first few months by her ex, it just means it's time to move on. Sucks that Eliot is not the one, but this things happen. And Eli has no right to demand unless he puts himself in the running once again.
Weave the Magic chapter 22 . 10/20/2013
Take that Wentworth! Time for him to drink those green pills. :D
Weave the Magic chapter 21 . 10/20/2013
Great! The dancng and touching and denials, start again. :D
Weave the Magic chapter 20 . 10/20/2013
Sucks for all men. At this point Eliot seems to like Adie. If it were another man, actions like that just prove he likes the girl he's dating. But Adie is not open to anyone, it will be a waste of time really.
Weave the Magic chapter 17 . 10/20/2013
I am blindsided. Eli admits suddenly that he still loves Addie, just because she took command when Lane got hurt?... Hmmmm.. That's the reason I wanted to read more situations where Eli has to hold Adie close, or when they dance together with emotions. It's circumstances like these that force Eli to open his eyes.
Also, it has never been explained by Craig why he wants a nondancer to be the other half of the pair. The dance seems emotional and demands good acting/movements, so why get a non-dancer, non-actor, non-performer?
Weave the Magic chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
That's the girl. Addie is making her own decision baded on what she wants and not because of others
Weave the Magic chapter 15 . 10/20/2013
1st part, Eli's heroic but still a jerk. It's so obvious what he wants to do to Addie.
I cant understand why it's Eli's fault that Lane got hurt. Both Addie and he stopped her. There wasn't really any previous situations that Eli encouraged Lane to do something foolish.
I wish there's more emotional events like the one in the previous chapter. I'd like to see more of this.
Weave the Magic chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
Adie's dialogue is fun for me now. 'I'm sure his mom would love to hear that.' She's so sarcastic and funny in her quiet way.
Love the emotion ongoing between our two protagonists without the others knowing it.
Weave the Magic chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
How poignant. Ther's no way she could have done that. It's like cheating on Eli.
Weave the Magic chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
Nice insight of Eli. And coming in, he did know it was Addie leading. In denial but he certainly wants to see Addie afain.
Weave the Magic chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
This is a nice scene. Loving and fun.
Weave the Magic chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
That's a friendly banter. Something is clearing up... How about the others? Are the Musgrove sisters and Mary part of the dance too?