Reviews for Three Little Misfits
DOB16 chapter 24 . 2/1/2013
Please continue I love it
rawrglefargle chapter 24 . 1/15/2013
I hate you so goddamn much now. okay, maybe I don't really hate you, but it can't end like that! It just can't.
Crazymelody chapter 24 . 9/18/2012
Amazying story. I REALLY want to read the sequel! Keep rockIng
bunnybabe247 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
nice story
1zippy chapter 24 . 8/27/2011
Holy, fuck.

I lost my shit when i read your authors note ! :D :D :D

Thanks so much, for writing this fantastic story and adding that at the end :D I cant stop smiling right now :D :D

I cannot wait for the sequel, please start writing it soon!

P.s., i really hate asking, but maybe you could check out my Degrassi stories :3 I swear im not needy lol just askin, i think they are pretty good :3

Thanks! :D even if you dont check them out, still thanks! ;) :D :D
1zippy chapter 23 . 8/24/2011
CONTINUE! im still waiting! we havent given up yet i swear!
degrassilover101 chapter 23 . 6/6/2011
THIS IS THE BEST AND IM MEAN THE BEST STORY I HAVE READ IN LIKE A YEAR (i really mean a year). If i had to tell you how to improve it all i could say would be to improve spelling and grammer because some parts hard to understand but i eventually figured it out. And i love how you always have cliff hangers and the short poems. You should deffinetly make a sequal. Thanks fo writing such a great story and i hope it continues on forever.
blackowl955 chapter 23 . 5/26/2011
Oh, what do I see? A stressed person who needs to relax! I absolutely lOve you - smile- and your fanfiction. Summertime is almost here and let's make a deal:

If you update every Friday , saturday, or sundaybthen I'll try to make a fanfiction story

But there's a problem...

I dont think I can write about eclare. Scratch that out, I CAN'T write about eclare.

Because my dad doesn't even know I watch dergrassi, let alone teennick. But I'll make other story's . Pm me some ideas.

Bye the way , keep on dreaming green and write again.

For the fans. For yourself. For fanfiction.
1zippy chapter 23 . 5/17/2011
Yay! Another (fantastic) chapter :) Your such a fantastic writer! i wish people like you, and even me could write the Degrassi scripts!

And i don't mean to be one of those free advertisement people, but I'm hoping to post a story soon that i hope will turn out pretty awesome! Maybe you can, check it out? Idk, lol. But i haven't posted it yet sadly. And I'm not sure if i already said this, but screw it, i will say it again. Thanks so much for like shouting out to me in last chapter :D It gave me that lame warm fuzzy feeling lol :D Update soon! I'll be waiting :D
blackowl955 chapter 23 . 5/16/2011
It's Julia ! With my new account! I am so happy I even bought a new Mac ! So, I really thought that was a cute little chapter and forget chloes mom. Soooo, I know this wont happen, because you are to sweet of a girl to do this to Clare but what If Eli DOES get chloe pregnant! O M G! That would break up the whole misfit gang. Oh, and I'm glad you broke your choices down sportswise. And I know how you feel because my dad is soooo picky. My dad always wants me to do something that he wants and he wonders why sometimes I'm so tired. Oh, and I know you were reading ice by brokenbunny because I saw your super long review. Isn't it sad that she can't think of anything? She is one of my favorite writers. Oh, and I think you should check this story out it's called " the raven and the swan." it's degrassi eclare story and it's by brokenbunny! Can't wait to fins out your twist on who killed Julia. Pm ya soon !
FanGirlMoment chapter 23 . 5/14/2011
tsk tsk tsk young lady and that was way too short! haha and no Chadam -pout- but i know there will be in the next chapter... whether you like it or not :D hehehehehe

anyway, i liked it and im glad that Chloe doesn't have to stay with her bitchass motha! lolol :P

I'd write a longer review but it was a short chapter so...

haha just kidding i know you've been busy and so have i D: I should update! i need to stop writing this review so i can write the new chapter of unexpected pour vous! :0 imma go do that!

Love the story

Love you

Update ASAP

xx,Logan
Dylan Everett Is My Hubby chapter 23 . 5/14/2011
Try 2 Put Some Thinqsz Wehn Fiona Triesz 2 Steal Adam 4Rm Chloe . Fadam vs Chadam !
Alli Reid chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This is really good! I like the intro. I really caught my attention :)
CubicleOfThoughts chapter 23 . 5/14/2011
Wow, that was really good! i havent reviewed in a while but...yeah. it was good! haha.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/14/2011