Reviews for The Greater Prize
hananotsuki hime chapter 4 . 2/5
pffft...fableep...really? LOL! That was funny, never heard that one before *cracks up in corner* Besmirch! *guffaws* wahahahahaha! Too much! Abusing ellipses...this fic is too funny, lol. *snicker*...he told Masaomi to go die...pffft. This was a really adorable fic. I had so much fun reading it. Thanks for sharing! _
EternalFalsity chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
I really like the fluffy-ness of this :).
76Blank47 chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
XD they were totally in character! Mikados totally a moe-moe uke! A clueless one at that cant believe kida just said ew though e_e" thats a first...
76Blank47 chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Hurr hurr, quite fluffy INDEEEED. xD
76Blank47 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
If anri-chan was a boy then instead of big boobs shed have a big...little anri? e_e my mind is scarred at this thought...
NanaLoveChel chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
The smut was so long, and so good!
NanaLoveChel chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Wow that was incredibly fluffy and cute! I am so hay for the smut that's coming next! It's gonna be marvy!
Supernatural Princess14 chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
Wow! *blush* That gave me a nosebleed.
wishIwereanime chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
Loved it even more than the cute chapter ;D
wishIwereanime chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
too cute! X3
wishIwereanime chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Great job X)
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
aww, Kida is so cute o
Viviane Renard chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Good story! What a prize to get. :)
melti chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
I really like your writing style. It flows very well, and the dialogue between Masaomi and Mikado is very spot-on. I like the snark that flows between the two, and well, I find that in-character.

Haha, I love Masaomi's sexy-god-beast-date-Adonis-whathaveyou outfit! LindaLinda! :D

The park, the note...it was all so cute, and you managed to make the smut amusing as well as hot, which in my book, it totally awesome. :)

As for POV switching, I didn't mind it. I write like that too sometimes, so maybe I'm just used to it, but I rather enjoyed reading both of their perspectives. I feel it makes this more special, somehow. xD

Love it! :D