Reviews for Purity
lostinthemusicx chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I LOVE THIS! seriously brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Ohhh I love this! And Adam about the BJ's! xD lmao. Awww the last bit made my heart sink:) I absolutely love your writings (: Don't you forget how awesome your writing skills are the ability to just blow people's mind!
minorniners chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
So adorable! Amazing job 3
legitdegrassi chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Holy to the Crap...U NEED TO CONTINUE PLEASE
shehadastory chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
OH MY GOD! I have no words I just adored it! I was basically sitting here with my fists on my chin smiling like and idiot reading this and it was very funny too! The masturbating fantasies ,made me laugh so much
marieloveseclare chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Your stories are so good and this is probably my favorite oneshot ever! what i like about you and floorplanhobo (my other favorite eclare writer) is that you don’t treat readers as stupid ppl and you actually give us things to think about and i love that. i know i’m just a teenager but i like reading fics written by slightly older writers. your fics are more than just smut, they are very profound and i applaud you for that. if you ever writw a book i will buy it! keep writing!
PolkaDotBowLace chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I really like this one... I never really thought about how Eli found out until now... Made me think! This really is going to be a good story. Great intro! Update soon!
Azula Felinae chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Great Story
BeautifulDisaster27 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I loved it. I loved how you explained everything and how Adam found it hysterical, but Eli was shocked when they found out.
eclarefan54 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I really liked this story, its as good as your smutty ones : )
LovinMunro95 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
OMG epic i loved the ending! :)
eclarerocks chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
oh my god. dude, i am SO SO close to crying i don't even know why.

it must be because this was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD.

good lord, you could write about poop and i probably would love it ;)

there's something about eli's hesitant devotion in this story that somehow makes me swoon.

and the teasing at the end... oh that was good. so very very good.
Nydegrassigirl chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
awesome
Lovely Little Loser chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I love it! It's cute and sexy and the same time ;)
floorplanhobo chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I… well… whoa. I was smiling the entire time while reading this, my heart is beating so fast! I love how sincere and real everything felt, Eli asking his little questions, Clare being all flirty at the end. I melted. I am a puddle of sugary goo.