Reviews for The Shepherd to Heaven
Mmmmm Cookie chapter 22 . 10/7/2013
update?
TheExtraordinaryScientist chapter 22 . 10/27/2012
hey, please! I need more.
I ready your two fics in less than two days, I really need you to continue!
Soory about the english, I know it sucks, because I'm brazilian.
I love the fics!
Update please!
littleellie30 chapter 22 . 3/18/2012
Right! I have just gone through two fantastic stories only to find number two not finished! I know RL is a pain but please please pretty PLEASE update?
B and B are Back chapter 22 . 10/30/2011
Please please update soon!
B and B are Back chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Ok so I hated u at the end of "the death in the family" but now i am happy with you. Thank u for brining Morgan back. U made me love her and now I am happy she is still alive (although I didn't believe for 1 sec that she was dead!)
cheysma2000 chapter 22 . 8/28/2011
B&B plus the squints will be able to solve this. I have faith. :)
Candigirl510 chapter 22 . 8/28/2011
Wow. That Tristan needs to rot in his jail cell. His obsession with Bren is freaky. And it looks like once he is loose he is heading straight for her, for his revenge. I really despise him, he is just so confident that all will go as planned. I can't believe his uncle is helping him (side note: how does the defense know so much about what is going on with the persuctors? They know BB are away and that they already have a witness that doesn't remember everything). Well I guess he is just doing his job and it is his nephew. But still this plan B stuff sounds illegal and nothing good is going to come of it. All I know is once Tristan is released or escapes he won't be going back to jail...he will be going to the morgue! And I'm sure it will be at the hands of Booth, especially if Bren is involved! Poor Morgan she is going to have to endure two evalutions and then face Tristan! I hope she doesn't crack from the pressure once on the stand. Ugh! Two days? Will the squints pull it off? I'm biting my nails in anticipation of what happens next.
KatsBonesCrazy chapter 22 . 8/28/2011
Oh I just HATE Howards. He's so evil. It will be so nice when they nail his ass permanently to the wall. I hope Morgan is really willing to help and isn't discredited. I hope she can face the royal bastard and do what needs to be done. Another good chapter Jackie. Sorry about your friends niece. It's so sad. Sorry for your/their loss.
laughandlove chapter 22 . 8/27/2011
First off, I'm so sorry about your friend's little girl. Doctors thought I had leukemia as a child, and recently thought so again - turns out I was just highly anemic, but they're keeping me on watch. All I mean to say is that I know how scary the disease can be and what it can do to a family. Add my thoughts and prayers to yours for that little girls' parents. :( Things like that are never easy to understand.

To move on, that was a really good - and creepy - chapter. Sorta weird to get into Tristian's head, not a good place to be. And I'll never understand lawyers who devote their education and intelligence to defending the guilty! Poor Morgan, I think it's going to be hard for her to leave and go back to D.C., and testifying won't be a walk in the park. Can't wait to read more!

-laughandlove
Resounding chapter 21 . 8/17/2011
Finally caught up with the past 3 or 4 chapters! :) Great story! I am still loving it! Can't wait for you to update again. :)
mendenbar chapter 21 . 8/10/2011
I have come to the conclusion, that if it weren't for the masses of hopefuls heading to California, hoping to break into the entertainment business one way or another, the entire service industry in CA would disappear overnight.

Brennan is making a fallacious argument about religion. Yes, many serial killers had strict, strong religious backgrounds. So did many saints. She is tarring everyone with strong beliefs with the same brush as the serial killers. Usually her logic is better than that.
Candigirl510 chapter 21 . 8/10/2011
Well congrats, Califorianian! Yummy those treats sound delish. I love to bake too. Ok it was a good chapter, but I have mixed feeling about it. I don't like how Morgan/Rose is leading both Vincent and Riley on. She kisses Vincent goodbye with a hope for more. Yet she is holding hands and cooking dinner for Riley. I understand she doesn't know what she wants and is confused. But since she sent Vincent away so she could think, she should limit contact with Riley as well. Its not fair to either of the men. Vincent thinking she coming back to him, while Riley think he has her since she is with him now. I don't know maybe you have a reason for doing this, but as of right now I'm not liking Morgan/Rose. BB argument, I was a bit shocked how upset Booth was getting with Bren. Its not like he didn't know her thoughts on the matter. But I'm glad through it all Bren remained calm even apologizing and I know it took a great deal for her to express her lack of understanding Booths faith and wishing she could have it too. I don't think the issue between BB is resolved yet they still need to talk. Yes, this will always be a sensitive subject between BB, but they can't just brush it under the rug. Thanks for another chapter : )
laughandlove chapter 21 . 8/10/2011
Glad to see you have everything all planned out! Sounds like there's going to be some tense moments ahead... And I don't know why you don't like this chapter, I thought it was really interesting! Morgan providing input on the case just like old times, and another really well-constructed conversation about religion. Love how Booth lost all of his anger after Brennan started crying! Update when you can :)

-laughandlove
ScotFree chapter 21 . 8/10/2011
Touchy Booth! Whenever religion comes up, he kind of switches off the thinking part of his brain and just reacts. Being a fairly lapsed member of a pretty laid back church, I've never really got that. To Brennan it must be absolutely bewildering.

As for Tristian? Perfect opportunity for Brennan's perfect murder, if he gets out!
KatsBonesCrazy chapter 21 . 8/10/2011
I think the chapter was good. You are right the first paragraph was outstanding. :) The case is progressing nicely. Morgan is getting involved too, it was good she interfered so to speak with B & B's argument about religion. Kinda calmed things down a bit. Booth was getting really worked up. I am so looking forward to the next update. Please post again soon.