Reviews for World In Flames
Breastinspector chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
(Y)
xXHeartsXDesireeXx chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Charles slowly lowered the journal, realizing, finally realizing, that things could have been just fine. Could have. But because of his own naivety, it didn't happen. It wouldn't. It couldn't. Charles cursed him for his stupidity. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door to his study. 'Come in,' Charles called. In walked a blue figure. Mystique. 'It's time,' she said. Charles put the journal on the desk. Mystique and Charles sadly set off to Erik 'Magneto' 's funeral, tears staining Charles face. My ending :]
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
oh gods this had alot of good arguments, i really liked it. really it was perfect just perfect!
South African chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Nelson Mandela is still alive.
yukidaru chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I really like this story, it ended very well
Magnetoisthecoolest chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
This is an excellent piece of work, as is its companion piece. The little passage about how goodness is rewarded with Death is quite possibly one of the best I've seen, quite simply because it's true. It's ironic, because in the end, Erik is just like Hitler, what with the 'master race'and others.
RestlessMe chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Amazing! I loved it, totally. As I said for Where the Lost Ones Go, you done such an excellent job. Your views show there's more than one path to the same prize. If only every bigot could see so clearly.

If you don't mind, I'm going to borrow a quote from this story to use in a speech presentation for same sex marraiges at my school, you've summarized my entire arugment against religious fantics so well.

“Religion is fine to keep hope up in a difficult time but the day it becomes more important than human lives and respect and love for others, is the day religion dies and the worshipper plays God himself. Any religion that outlaws love isn’t worth worshipping anyway.
Rose chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
That was brilliant. I would not have known English was not your first language, your's was easily as good as mine and I am English.

You pinned the character reaslly well, I can imagine him saying that.

-'-,-

(Should I worry I agree more with Magneto's side than the Professor's?)
miz chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
Pretty good...story... good work...