Reviews for merely, a secret
kaleidoscope-dream chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
A bit of a dark take on Itsuki's inner workings and I liked it! Everything about this was captivating, considering what Koizumi really does have to go through as opposed to Nagato and Asahina. Thanks for writing and sharing this! I wouldn't mind seeing a continuation of this, actually, but it's fine how it is - especially that last line. It leaves a lot open to interpretation, makes the reader wonder. Nice job!
Ingu chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Thank you so much for writing this. I've always felt that Itsuki is an incredibly under-explored and under-appreciated character, and your introspective piece is just what I've always been looking for. For someone who is always 'positive' and smiling, whose sole purpose seems to be to encourage, indulge and explain is just... terrifying. This was an incredibly well-written and moving piece. Thank you thank you thank you. :)
sundayguts chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Im a big fan on Itsuki/Kyon.

I liked how it was just mentioned in a minor way-just another thing he has to put up with.
fukuji mihoko chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Well this was cheerful XD

Poor Koizumi ;A;

You wrote his feelings very well :D

Just a side note, though... is there any particular reason the title isn't capitalised? -ponderponder-
nnope chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
VERY well written. It's interesting to read about a side to Itsuki that no one sees. I feel really bad for him :(
Mneo chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
That was a great read. I definitely feel sad for Koizumi. The way you wrote it, without adding too much of Koizumi/Kyon was just perfect.
kaworuFanboy chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I really enjoyed how you looked into Itsuki's plight without overloading on the ItsukixKyon. I prefer that pairing, but I think I was for the best you made it subtle and just another part of the crap Itsuki has to go through; it made it kind of precious.

I also loved your phrase, "...how dull his eyes are and real his smile isn't." It makes the imagery stark and impressing.

Great job, thanks for the good read!
cherryblossom391 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Oh gosh, poor Itsuki is gonna go insane eventually from all this stress...
secret base chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Wow.

I don't ship ItsuKyon, but I really like this. The angst is expressed so well. I really like this glimpse of Itsuki's angsty side. Very, very well done. :O