Reviews for Out of the Light
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
These last two installments have been the best yet. I'm really enjoying this series. And I like your development of Amanda.
Kristin chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Are you maybe going to add another to this and resolve how the town might help them with their medical bills? I love this series please PLEASE add another soon!
sarahk chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
These are all just so. good. Such a beautiful balance between the h/c and not being too precious with it and showing how both boys suffer and depend on each other. I love these.
vlad3722 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I love that you wrote this part from Sam's perspective. It's wonderful to see how he views the situation. So in love with big brother Dean here. I just love the way you write him.
scootersmom chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I just love your fusion verse stories! You show such love and caring between the guys. I can easily see something like this happening to Sam, and then of course Dean taking care of him.

Thanks for such a great story and I hope there will be more soon!
Kamidiox chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Awwww! How can Dean resist his brother's pleas? The poor baby only wanna go home!

Gee, I can't stop struggling my heart with your 'verse. Great job!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Dean's worry is palable, letting himself fear while he thinks Sam is asleep. This is so painful.
honda-hendra chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Love love love this verse, and this story was just fantastic.

"He licks his lips, queasy even from the gentle movement of the bed. "It's okay, Dean. I got him."" - That line right there had me in tears.

Thanks for sharing and for writing!
Madebyme chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I'll say it again because I just can't help myself; I could read and wallow in this verse all day.

You really captured the complexities of Sam's fragile state of mind so well, because to outsiders it sounds like gibberish but to Dean and the readers, we know that for Sam realities are mingled and he has to figure out where he is.

I liked how we had a taster of Sam's time in hell and how you weaved this into Sam's unconsciousness due to the surgery, giving us a glimpse into what he endured in hell without going into too much detail, allowing us to fill in the horrifying gaps and understand Sam a lot more.

But what really stood out for me was Dean, his fear that Sam had regressed was captured beautifully through Sam's POV, reading Dean's facial expressions and knowing that somehow he was upsetting him and trying to mend it and knowing that he'd done something right by recognising Amanda. Poignant, upsetting and yet also touching and tender.

And I love how what was a h/c prompt is going to have even more repercussions on their lives and I'm really looking forward to seeing where you'll take us next. Awesome stuff because who doesn't love h/c, but with this verse we get so much more than that! Take care, Abbi
spnMom chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to write at least one Fusion 'verse story per week (per day if possible).

I just love the people in the town and the way they help Sam and Dean. I love the problems that you have given Sam & Dean that caused them to have to "settle down"... But, I want so much more. I would love to see what happened when those young hunters came back to see Dean... I would love to have one of the town's people there when Sam is having a bad day and mumbling things that are definitely Hell related.. and of course, I want lots more Winchester fluff.

But, you could tell a story about Sam and Dean watching it rain and I would be happy. I especially love it when you tell the story from outsider POVs. Just great. Thanks for posting!
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Loved it! The fusion verse is such a wonderful place to hang out.

Thanks for writing this follow up so quickly. I hope there's more to come because I'm totally taken in now.

And I absolutely love Perry and can't wait to see more of her.

More please :)
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Aw! YAY! *claps like a crazy person* Damn, I love this 'verse! MORE!
hboo chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I loved Dean trying to keep Sam present and not fall back into his memories of hell. You've created such a beautiful world for Dean and Sam and I cannot wait to see where you take them next.
dopeyangel101 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
You have combined my favourite things in this :) sick/hurt sam, hospitals, brotherly love and the fusion 'verse :D

Woooo looking forward to seeing more of this x
Cainchan chapter 1 . 2/20/2011