Reviews for I'll hang onto you
TotallyNCISObsessed chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
This Is Brilliant! I Can't Wait For Your Next Fan Fic!
Jayno chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
I agree. I love Tim too. Womnderful story.
JustSuperMione chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
That was a great story.., apart from the McGee shot thing. Wish the show would put them together.
ncisfanatic chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Good story. It's hard to tell when the memory parts end and the story continues. I know you used italics but when I read it it's hard to tell. Plus I'm not keen on all the past stuff. It's okay but skip thru it a lot. Would you consider a line break or maybe just NCIS**NCIS or something between the paragraphs where the change happens?
ladybugsmomma chapter 12 . 5/5/2013
This was so wonderful! I completely loved it! Thanks for sharing!
McAbbyAddict chapter 12 . 5/5/2013
Thank you for hanging in there and finishing this, I really enjoyed it.
Loved the ending
jmsings chapter 12 . 5/5/2013
Wonderful story and, of course , I love the end! You have a real knack for storytelling, so I hope you continue to write...especially stories involving Tim McGee- my personal favorite! Thanks again for all your hard work - I really enjoyed it!
gela1 chapter 12 . 5/5/2013
Oh..I loved the last chapter and I loved how McGee was referring to Gibbs as Abbys Dad, so cute. McAbby is just great together can't wait for your next fic. ;)
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Wait, the defiance episode? McGee never got shot.
superwoman1015 chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
This was wonderful. It could be left as is, but I'm selfish and want another chapter where everyone is physically ok and Abby and Tim are happy together.
ladybugsmomma chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
It definitely needs another chapter! I'm glad they got each other. Keep up the great work!
ladybugsmomma chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
She had better survive! After what they went through to get her back, she had better be okay! Keep up the great work!
jmsings chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
That was intense and action packed - well done! Gibbs and company got to Abby in the nick of time! Hopefully Abby will be okay and can be reunited with McGee soon. I'm glad you're feeling better and hope you will be back soon with more. Great job!
gibbsgirlie08 chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
68luvcarter chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
Tim is my favorite too and I love stories that make him the hero. Especially since the show never does.