Reviews for Twenty Four Victors, Twenty Four Tributes
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 4/22
Why isn't Finnick in this list? Wonderful story. Makes me breathless every time I read it.
cindylili chapter 1 . 2/10
I love the District Nine uprisings, and how the muttations were made in District Five make me a little sick
window girl chapter 1 . 1/4
These are all excellent esp. Beetie's. It captures what I like about THG (friends hip, camaraderie, love) and foreshadows Catching Fire excellently.
Percy-Jackson-is-the-best-ever chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
This was a cute little fic. I loved hearing the backstories- very original! Loved it :)
michelleannehallsworth chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I can't even explain to you how much I adore this. I can only assure you that I do.
Sierra chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
All I can say is wow, this was amazing and I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
absolutely wonderful. i hadn't realized I'd never looked at all of the victors as victims because I'd always been so intent on seeing them as the enemy. the detail in this story is exquisite. five stars. :)
conscientious chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Amazing.

There's nothing else that can be said. :)

-Nike
Ibbonray chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
This was lovely and quite diverse. I appreciated how a few sectionals were short and too the point, while others were described in great detail and heartbreakingly completed. Your writing is immaculate and your ideas behind arenas incredible.
Your victors are unique, as well. I especially liked how Quoila and the other women of District Five are "implanted" with muttations, which adds to the injustices of the Capitol and discreetly sets the background for why the district is occasionally overlooked. Although the "Hunger Games" series doesn't name any specific victors from Five, I have to believe their tributes are stronger than they appear to be (for example, Foxface- she would probably have been implanted at some point).
As for Enobaria, my personal favourite sectional, "she doesn't eat meat anymore" was a wonderful way to sum up how her Games affected her, contrary to the beliefs of many. She might have been a Career, but she's still human, and biting out another's throat is such a traumatic experience that I'd be surprised if she weren't vegetarian afterwards. Needless to say, I was pleased.
Anyhow, congratulations on a piece well done!
Dame Selena chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
This is really good! My favorite is Beetee, I agree that friendship makes really great television.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
That was really innovative and interesting! Loved it! Wished there was more though!
angles entwined chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Wow.
This was amazing; I can understand why it won all the awards it did. Just adhfafa the details are so rich and every character is characterized so well and the stories you've crafted and just - I'm incoherent. Wow. It's amazing ;-;
briana chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
what kind of story was this you seriously think I'm an idiot that I like this story
spoilers you call this spoilers it didn't give me a clue about what any book meant
which ever idiotic stupid [aimmyarrowshigh] wrote this heads of you just made a whole lot of disgust and dump about your self and made a awesomely new enemy and I wonder if Suzanne Collins like
this if she does how the heck did she make an awesome book like the hunger games
pew to you
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
only one word: speechless.
WOW.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Wow, brilliant again. They were so well thought out and strong and intense and fitting. Although of course I wanted more :)