Reviews for Happy Ending
I.J. Beckinsdale chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I...just...wow! I loved this - it was so deep. I cannot find words to express how I felt reading this fic - initially I was a little confused but overall I loved it! Great work! :)
snowangellms chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
this was an interesting story but I think it needs more of a backstory to make sense. Did ND just not make it past regionals, or did some kind of car crash somehow prevent them from coming? I'm confused.
xXtamaXx chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Literally I just cried my eyes out. I think you broke my heart a little bit. I'm probably going to dream about this.
Scolander chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Oh my gaga. That was too sad for words. I don't cry at fanfics. Never have in all honesty, the only media to ever make me cry is Toy Story and The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas. I can say you succeeded in writing a very emotional heartfelt piece because I am sitting here actually trying to hold back the tears.

Lovely piece, Kurt's POV was just magnificent.
PinkGlasses chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This was so heartbreaking, and so amazingly written! I didn't actually want to believe they were all gone, especially when Kurt could still feel them there :( Really great job with this!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Oh my GOD...I read the genre of this fic, but I should have looked at it more closely...I didn't think they had actually DIED. My jaw dropped...you did a VERY good job of making it seem like they were all still there. This was beautiful, and tragic. A lot like Mouline Rouge (so sue me I love that movie and it makes me cry like a baby). And wow...that Mika song is just GORGEOUS. I can imagine the Warblers singing it, and they would undoubtedly make it even more epic than it already was. Is. Because they managed to turn a totally bland song like Teenage Dream (no offense Katy Perry, but that song has like ONE note in it) into a vocal masterpiece, so I believe they can do anything!

Great fic, sad but raw and poignant; you are a very good wrieiter! Keep up the fantastic work!
Kahootz chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
That was heartbreaking. I don't usually leave reviews, but I felt absolutely compelled to let you know that you are a very talented writer, and this was so beautifully written, that I could feel every emotion, and was sobbing uncontrollably through the entire story. *goes in search of more tissues*

Fantastic Job! :)
Aishuu chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Beautiful. Heartbreaking. Just right.
mulder1921 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
you just killed me with that story. I am sitting here crying like a baby.
The Motherfickle chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Wow. That was beautiful. *wipes away tears* I love Mika (they need to have Kurt sing one of Mika's songs on the show. His range is perfect for it!) and that's one of my favorites of his. It's sad, but it's so incredibly beautiful.

The story is amazing. I love how Blaine supports him. It's sweet.
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Awe that was so sad but good! I loved it!
AllTheWrongChoices chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
i normally don't reviw, but i consider not reviewing this awesome story would be plainly disrespectful.

it's amazing... i don't ussually cry either, but your story touched me to a point i was almost in tears...

i really hope to read more of you, and to read anything you want to write about glee..

xoxo