Reviews for Permission to Castrate Please
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 1 . 9/25
Interesting
Chibi Zhel chapter 22 . 9/25
Huh, I actually really liked this ending. It's open, and ripe with food for thought. It's a very nice touch. Live this fic!
Lyspjmn chapter 8 . 9/5
blacks and homosexuals? lmao who thinks that? i can see gay people because of the outbreak in the community but blacks? that one is false my dude and no one thinks that.
rakaduani chapter 22 . 8/22
I laughed. I actually liked Edward (not an easy thing for me). I enjoyed this. I have to really get hooked to have anything to do with twilight. so well done.
thegreatestgracie chapter 22 . 7/13
Hoo boy! Ok, this started off as something I thought was going to be a cliché and ended up being a wild ride. I enjoyed every single moment of it thanks for writing an awesome and hilarious story. Till we meet again dear writer.

-Gracie-
AureliaGemini03 chapter 22 . 6/5
Will you make a sequel of this? Leaning more on Sakura and Edward and their 'journey' in Konoha? or not? I mean there is not much twilight/naruto crossover that is worth reading like this especially with my favored character Sakura. Also because of this story, I've become addicted to more sakura/twilight pairings which, unfortunately, is very scarce in the fanfiction world.
KateKat1992 chapter 22 . 6/4
This was a very good story! Thank you for writing it!
KateKat1992 chapter 6 . 6/4
Ha hahaha oh god I absolutely love this!
Endorfinator chapter 7 . 1/22
Bwahahaha! Oh, this is beyond glorious!
Endorfinator chapter 5 . 1/22
Your writing style is absolutely hilarious. It's humorous while still being genuinely informative.
Kritzel chapter 1 . 1/4
This was such a delight to read. The ending was perfect and I love the speech at the epilogue is just great. Great job! I'm very happy that I read it till the end- worth every minute.
Kritzel chapter 8 . 1/3
I think this story would fit wonderfully into the genre, Parody, as well- a really well-written one. I have read only till chapter 8 and I laughed hard. That moment when Sakura made up diseases is just too freaking hilarious. I love the humorous narrative. Ok. I'll go back to the story now. But yeah, thanks for writing it.
Your profile polls don’t count in statistics...because you are collecting a voluntary sample...people choose to (or not to) respond...not a proper sample so make NO inferences from it since they’d be invalid.
LalondeBii chapter 1 . 12/13/2018
The first chapter is giving me heavy 'Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' flashbacks. You know, the instruction manual. Yeah. It's great.
Tonegawa Rie chapter 22 . 12/8/2018