Reviews for Permission to Castrate Please
criodeus chapter 8 . 4/22
THIS SO FUNNY IM CRYING AND SHAKING WITH LAUGHTER LSHSHWJSJJSKKSIKDKKRK S
Godgut chapter 16 . 3/17
BITCH I BEEN LAUGHIN FOR D A YS “what his ancestors felt when the first white people came” this shit is some of the best crack ive ever had thus far
Luumus chapter 16 . 8/19/2020
Oh I loved this chapter and I especially loved the clock analogy. So well done!
Luumus chapter 6 . 8/19/2020
This chapter was just so cute! I wasn't expecting to enjoy this story as much as I am. What a great read so far!
XProj-ArlyJX chapter 17 . 4/6/2020
This is the most hilarious and stupidest thing I have ever read.

I love it.

This...

Is a frikin masterpiece.

Teach me your ways, sensei. *bows in utter adoration*
kanukai chapter 8 . 1/25/2020
"take AIDS for example. When you say that, people think of two types of people: blacks and homosexuals"

Since when?
kanukai chapter 7 . 1/25/2020
I was so con-fucking-fused about what was happening and had to re read the 3 times before I understood that they just kissed.
Tushidotoka chapter 22 . 1/16/2020
Please continue the story of Edward and Sakura, I fell in love a lot ...
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 1 . 9/25/2019
Interesting
Chibi Zhel chapter 22 . 9/25/2019
Huh, I actually really liked this ending. It's open, and ripe with food for thought. It's a very nice touch. Live this fic!
cizsu chapter 8 . 9/5/2019
blacks and homosexuals? lmao who thinks that? i can see gay people because of the outbreak in the community but blacks? that one is false my dude and no one thinks that.
rakaduani chapter 22 . 8/22/2019
I laughed. I actually liked Edward (not an easy thing for me). I enjoyed this. I have to really get hooked to have anything to do with twilight. so well done.
thegreatestgracie chapter 22 . 7/13/2019
Hoo boy! Ok, this started off as something I thought was going to be a cliché and ended up being a wild ride. I enjoyed every single moment of it thanks for writing an awesome and hilarious story. Till we meet again dear writer.

-Gracie-
AureliaGemini03 chapter 22 . 6/5/2019
Will you make a sequel of this? Leaning more on Sakura and Edward and their 'journey' in Konoha? or not? I mean there is not much twilight/naruto crossover that is worth reading like this especially with my favored character Sakura. Also because of this story, I've become addicted to more sakura/twilight pairings which, unfortunately, is very scarce in the fanfiction world.
ThatLady234 chapter 22 . 6/4/2019
This was a very good story! Thank you for writing it!