Reviews for Runaway
Muly chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Sad that this will never ever happen again since Dean asked Castiel to wipe clean their memory about Dean and the life with him. I feel sad that i still hope Dean can have the life like this, normal. He deserves that much after everything he'd been through.
Jane Mays chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
Great story; really enjoyed this, with worried Dean and guilty Sam.
driver picks the music chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
I felt so sad for both Ben and Dean on the last episode...I really liked this though, good job. :o)
wcfan chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Kid, if you were a voting age, I would run you over with a truck. Why do they always blame Sam? Blame Dean. He was the one who brought Sam back in the first place. Had he not made that deal, this wouldn't have happened! Hell, blame him for going to live with them. Or for leaving. Leave Sam out of it.
caymus chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
good story but you should continue - this is not completed.
angeleyenc chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
aww! gotta love dean! loved it!
Too Many Screennames chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
This. This needs to happen. Fair to everyone. Thank you!
Meggin Lane chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
WoW! I loved how you let Ben give it to Dean both barrels! I would love to hear that little boy tell Dean he loves him so much that he would rather become a hunter just to have him in his life, to be there after school, at the dinner table, in the simple way a child could imagine anything as complex as that kind of life would naturally be, I'm so glad you made the reason Ben wanted to be a hunter be just to have him near. I'd really like if if the show could have someone other than Sam or Bobby (dhmw I Love them both)tell Dean that he means that much to them!

I loved Lisa's explanation that Dean was on a leash (LOL) like having a wild tiger in your home-who's only partially domesticated.

And as tough as it was to read I thought Ben's anger at Sam was natural. Of course the kid would blame Sam. Lisa blamed Sam coming back for the reason dean left it would only be logical that Ben would parrot his mother. But it was sooo emotional to have Dean tell Ben and Lisa the real reason he left, because of being turned and the danger that that brought right to their doorstep.

I don't know if I can buy into Dean becoming something of an 'uncle' to the kid so that Dr. Matt can marry Lisa. Any "evil" worth the salt to keep it at bay would know just how much Dean loves the child and so even that would not keep Ben totally out of harms way. I guess It would all depend on weather Lisa still loved Dean enough or wanted Normal more than having him and the risk around in her life.

Me...I'd take the risk (LOL)

But I'm glad you extended this. I loved the dialogue you gave Ben!
Gaudete chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
I enjoyed reading your story. Liked the take that Dean and Ben will spend some time if only the show would do something that cool.
Intern of SHIELD chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Poor Ben, all he wanted to do was follow in the family business, just like Jo had. I keep thinking, why couldn't Sam switch places with them? He wanted to be normal. But nope, just like us Kirpic (not sure if that's how you spell his last name) and the writes of Supernatural, just won't let him be normal in anyway, wheather it's what he is or who he hooks up with, he just has a shitty life.
moira4eku chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I really enjoyed your story. I can see Ben doing this. I always felt badly that Dean lost this family. They were really good for him and vice versa. Thanks for the great one shot.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I love this! I wish the show would have this as an episode, because I can totally see Ben pulling something like this. And Bobby's is the only place he could go since he knows Dean's always on the move and he'd never be able to find him.

Oh you gotta run with this one and make it a multific. Maybe something could have followed Ben to Bobby's house putting both the older hunter and the kid at risk? So Sam and Dean have two lives they have to try and save and giving both Ben and Lisa a way too up close look at how dangerous a hunters life can really be.

Pretty please?
Intern of SHIELD chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Yeah I agree with u wc, if Ben's not Dean's kid Dean must have a twin brother noone knows about cuz that kid has Winchester blood in him
moviegeek03 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I really like the idea of this and can't wait to see where you take it! I've been wanting Ben to do something like this on the show :)
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
plz update! this is good!