Reviews for Resent
LadyJovi chapter 12 . 4/20
I know this says on hiatus but I hope you will be able to finish this in a way that will make you happy with it. I really like it so far so I am going to follow the story in the hopes you will have a breakthrough soon.
Illbeyourbatman chapter 12 . 3/10
Love this! Please continue
Twilight-series-junkie chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
Hi, firstly thank you for update. I'm slightly hooked on this story, largely because I'm hoping it's going to turn into a great story once it's finished. Will it ever get finished? I ask this because to be honest it is starting to read like it's loosing direction. Either that or you seriously enjoy leaving your readers in suspense. This wouldn't be a problem if the updates were frequent. Usually when stories take a long time to be written is because the writer is having writer's block.
Nonetheless, there are also a few things to wonder about this chapter and maybe the last one too. How come all this crap was happening to Tony? Where was Bella? What sort of mother does this make her if she is unaware that her son is somehow being abused/ bullied/ threaten whatever you want to call it.
I really hope you get to finish this story and hopefully soon. And I really really like Tony's perception of the wolves. They really are testosterone filled fools!
MaryMary123 chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
all right Edward come get your kid.
MaryMary123 chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
he is full of anger on how they have had to survive. This is normal for a boy to defend his mother and be against his father. Reni will want Edward and she will seek him out. She will forgive what she does not understand.

good story.
MaryMary123 chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
well here we go.
MaryMary123 chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
yikes .. Papa is in the house.
MaryMary123 chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
he is dreaming of Victoria?
Guest chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
This confrontation is interesting, esp as it mirrors the scenes you depict in the past. I'm still scared sh*tless for Tony, and I don't like the fact that Bella and Reni are so far away. I'm interested to see how this all plays out.
1853kaz chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
Hi! Happy to have another chapter from you. :)
Rosie.Fl chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
Fleur50 chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
;)
DutchGirl01 chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
Another strong chapter, can't wait for more.
velvetWhispers chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
ok still getting lost in the flashback and present, even with the change in script, and the voices inside his head. i love this fic , it is exciting and creative but I find it hard to follow still. Don't let that discourage you , just trying to help ya out.
ElspethGordie chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
thought you should know that I drop everything when I find you've posted a chapter. You are loved. ;)