Reviews for A helping hand
HELEN chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
BRILLANTLY DONE PUT ME AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN IN ANOTHER MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORY.I COULD MARRY ONE OF THE KNIGHTS OF CAMELOT AND MY BROTHER MERLIN COULD GIVE ME AWAY AT MY WEDDING.I LOVE BEING MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND I LOVE BEING IN TWO MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORIES AS MERLIN'S SISTER SO FANTABLOUS AND BRILLANT ALSO.I LOOK FORWORD TO MORE OF MY ADVENTURES AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN.I AM MOST DEFINATLY GETTING GOOD WITH MY MAGIC THANKS TO MY BROTHER MERLIN TEACHING WISHES AND A PAT ON THE .
MERTHUR-LOVER chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
haha i love this story..i really wish it didn't have to end...that it was a story you could read forever and it never run out... :D that'd be great! ah buttt all good things must come to an end..good job as always ;)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
hahahha awsome jsut awsome i loved it
HELEN chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
WHAT A BRILLANT STORY INDEED MOST DEFIANATLY WHICH I ENJOYED READING VERY VERY MUCH AND I ALSO ENJOYED BEING IN THE STORY AS MERLIN'S SISTER MANY THANKS FOR PUTTING ME IN TWO STORIES AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND MANY MANY THANKS FOR THE DEDICATIONS YOU GAVE I APPEAR IN ANY MORE OF YOUR STORIES AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN PLEASE CAN I MARRY ONE OF THE KNIGHTS OF CAMELOT?AND HAVE MY BROTHER MERLIN GIVE ME AWAY AT MY WEDDING?.I DO HOPE YOU LIKE MY IDEAS?AND I DO HOPE THAT YOU USE MY IDEAS IN ANOTHER STORY?.GIVE YOUSELF A PAT ON THE BACK FOR A JOB WELL OUT OF .
HELEN chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I LOVE FANTABLOUS .
Helen chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
THIS IS THE FIFTH TIME I HAVE READ THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE STORY A HELPING MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN I'M BRILLANT EXERLENT FANTASTIC AT MAGIC AND SO VERY VERY CUTE MOST DEFINATLY INDEED.I'M SO VERY GLAD THAT MY BROTHER MERLIN IS TEACHING ME MAGIC AND I'M SO VERY GLAD THAT I DID THE SILENCING SPELL ON THE DOOR OF ARTHUR'S CHAMBERS SO THAT MY BROTHER MERLIN AND ARTHUR WOULD BE VERY VERY SAFE AND NO ONE WOULD HEAR WHAT THE TWO OF THEM WERE GETTING UP TOO WITH EACHOTHER IN ARTHUR'S FANTASTIC THAT ME AND MY BROTHER MERLIN LOOK OUT FOR EACHOTHER AND ITS ALSO FANTASTIC THAT I'M HELPING MERLIN AND ARTHUR KEEP THEIR RELATIONSHIP VERY VERY PLEASE PLEASE KEEP UP THE BRILLANT OUT OF TEN AND TEN .
ArthurxMerlin chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
:) Loved the chapter.

Helen is brilliant.

With Merlin being the big brother he is supposed to look out for her, not the other way round XD

Update soon please.
HELEN chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
NOW THAT I AM LIVING IN CAMELOT FOR GOOD DO I END UP MARRING ONE OF THE KNIGHTS OF CAMELOT?.AS I AM MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN YOU COULD PAIR ME UP WITH SIR GWAINE OR I COULD PRETEND TO BE ARTHUR'S GIRLFRIEND TO PROTECT ARTHUR'S RELATIONSHIP WITH MY BROTHER DO YOU THINK OF MY IDEAS?.I HOPE YOU LIKE THEM?.I HAVE ENJOYED READING AND REVEWING THE FIRST CHAPTER OF A HELPING HAND VERY VERY MUCH INDEED.I AM MOST DEFINATLY LOOKING FORWORD TO READING AND REVIEWING THE SECOND CHAPTER OF A HELPING HAND BECAUSE I AM VERY VERY INTERESTED IN FINDING OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IN THIS FANTASTICLY BRILLANT AND FANTABLOUS STORY.I AWAITE THE SECOND CHAPTER WITH BAITED BREATH AND I AM SURE THE SECOND CHAPTER WILL BE JUST AS BRILLANT AS THE FIRST SO BRILLANT AND SO DONE FIRST CLASS TEN OUT OF TEN AND .PS GIVE YOURSELF A PAT ON THE BACK.
HELEN chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
FANTASTIC BRILLANT WONDERFULL EXERLENT FANTABLOUS AND FIRST CLASS. TEN OUT OF TEN AND ONE MILLION STARS.I AM SO LOOKING FORWORD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER WITH BAITED BREATH.I SEND YOU LOTS OF GOOD WISHES FOR A BRILLANT FIRST CHAPTER AND I SEND YOU GOOD WISHES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER THAT I KNOW WILL BE JUST AS AMAZINGLY BRILLANT AS THE FIRST I LOVE EVERY STORY THAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN AS THEY ARE ALL BRILLANT INDEED MOST DEFINATLY DEFINATLY.I AM LOOKING FORWORD TO READING AND REVIEWING THE NEXT CHAPTER OF THE STORY A HELPING HAND MOST DEFINATLY DEFINATLY INDEED SIMPLY THE HELEN..
HELEN chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
WELL DONE INDEED MOST DEFINATLY.I AWAITE THE NEXT CHAPTER WITH BATED AND ARTHUR ARE A FANTASTLY LOVELY COUPLE AND I AM VERY VERY GLAD THAT I AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN HELPED TO GET THEM TOGETHER BECAUSE MERLIN AND ARTHUR MOST DEFINATLY DEFINATLY DEFINATLY BELONG TOGETHER INDEED INDEED INDEED.I AM ALSO VERY GLAD THAT I GET TO LIVE IN CAMELOT AND HELP .
HELEN chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I AM MOST DEFINATLY BRILLANT WITH MY MAGIC WITH MY BROTHER MERLIN TEACHING ME MAGIC.I AM GLAD THAT I PUT A SILENCING SPELL ON THE DOOR OF ARTHUR'S CHAMBERS SO THAT NO ONE WOULD HEAR WHAT WAS GOING ON IN ARTHUR'S MANY THANKS FOR DOING A SEQUEL TO MERLIN'S SISTER AND MANY THANKS FOR MY RETURN AS MERLIN'S SISTER MANY THANKS FOR THE DEDICATION TO ME AS ARE RED VOILETS ARE BLUE YOUR A FANTASTIC WRITER AND YOUR A TALENTED WRITER OF LOVE BIGS HUGS AND A PAT ON THE .
superbored85 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Do you mean this?

"... if it overflowed, it wouldn't make a mess on the floor, it would just hit the invisible barrier around the bath"
27 | « Prev Page 1 2