Reviews for Mylan I Love Dylan Now, Fang
Izzabella Dragomir chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Hey, this was great. Honestly I adore Mylan. I think he should have stayed with Dylan. At first I though the opposite but after I read Nevermore I disagreed. This is why I defend it. I mean FANG left her and not only replaced the Flock, He replaced MAX. Max had stayed faithful all along even when Dylan was there. And when he broke up with her, she decided to move on. Then he decides to come back after MAYA'S DEATH, voice or no voice, and wants her back. Yeah go back to the original when the lone dies. Hmph.
MaxFang4life chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
i loved it i wish there was more mylan though oh well
thatflyingbrunette chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
good except for the last sentence ;) You could have left it with him heartbroken and then if you wanted to, continue it. But good job nonetheless ( that word is fun.. it's like 3 words put together in one)
Caitlin chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I really HATE Mylan but I have to say this was a pretty good piece for a first story. Not bad. Congrats!
Max chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
That was really good! I liked it a lot! But I too hate Dylan. But I'm so mad because its like fang had replaced the whole flock and then rubbed it in their face! Fang was so selfish to do that to max! I understand why he had left be he still shouldn't have replaced them.
hate you chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
dylan is the best in my oppinion
Brianna Day chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I love Max and Dylan i wouldent think her and fang should be together he left and made a copy of her! plus dylan was programed for max so was she!
zomg chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Bbbbbbbbooooooooorrrrrrrrrrr riiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggg gggg!
lover girl chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
i love mylan and fax. dylan is so hot and sexy. fang is cool and cute.
greekfreak347 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I think u write. Wonderful mylan stories! But if u dont want 2 write thes stories u shouldnt
Steve the Icecube chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Hey, there are actually Mylan fans in this world, you know; me being one of them.
m4tigers chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Pretty good for a Mylan. *shudder*
acidwash22 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
So, I hate Dylan too... Yep.

But I had to let you know that I loved that little ending statement where you said Fang falls in love with Kate... I approve(considering my name is Kate) so I like it...
gracefuldarkangel chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
SWEET
ItKeepsHappeningWhy chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Mneh, why does everyone say die in a hole? Holes are nice and cozy.

DYLAN, GO DIE IN A DITCH!

Ditches are cold and have mud and rain water. GO DITCHES!