Reviews for What Is Love?
Mafsarhet chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Love this ending! Hope yet realistic in the unknown. All the cards are on the table and only time will tell. And...a lovely friendship is preserved! Bravo!
Alix Cohen chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
awww...great ending! And yay for Barry Manilow being inspiring!
AFireInside23 chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
-claps- BRAVO! BRILLIANT! :3 such a good story!
jjhatter chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
There is only one word to describe this chapter: that infamous, three letter word known as "YES!" As for the story as a whole? Brilliant!

So good to hear from you again, Katz! How have you been? :)

zDesiree chapter 9 . 9/4/2011
Lovely
Alix Cohen chapter 9 . 8/8/2011
I love Unit M! (but why are there no other mice?)

Question: how big is the target, that Mally can sit on top without worrying about getting hurt if the kid misses?
Niphuria chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
Aw...I LOVE Unit M! LOL I do hope your muse kicks in for them.

And yes, Chess can stay away this time! LMAO! I love how you have Mally throw herself into her work, her recruits, and also keep her cool as best as our Mally can. And she knows to warn Chess and even try to remind him. I really like the dynamic between them here, even tho it is a friend/irritating friend one.

The chaos of the previous chapters being slowed is really making this story feel more like a proper conclusion is coming more so than feeling "forced." I mean, it may feel forced to an extent, but for what you are doing, this coming resolution is feeling much much better and is flowing more nicely.

VERY well done!
jjhatter chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
Unit M? Hmm...well, I like it! :)

If that cat doesn't show up, I will be slightly surprised. Then again, if he does, the reaction wouldn't be much different then..

Dinner? Tea? Dea? Tinner? Dintear? I would think all five! Ha!

Hm. Mally's a good teacher...hold on. WHAT AM I SAYING? Of COURSE she is! She is Mally! (facepalm)

Well, gotta run! Bye now!

Molly1002 chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
Wow...that chapter was...dramatic! I feel sorry for Tarrant! Update soon please! :)
Niphuria chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
What a lovely declaration by Mally. It's nice that she finally owned up to it all and said she "won't be avoiding" Tarrant. :)

Very nicely written and sweet and touching!
Alix Cohen chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
aww... :)
jjhatter chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
Oh, wow. That was...direct. I like this one a lot. I think it's almost funny that I'm not stunned by how...well...stunned the Hatter was. After all, who wouldn't be, at least for a few seconds?

Well, that's that. Mally's finally gotten back the old confidence. Now, I wonder how that'll turn out...

Two or three chapters more? Hm. Should I be cursing or cheering? (It's so good, I'm sort of bittersweet about the fact it's going to end soon! But then, all stories must come to an end. Emphasis on all. "The Neverending Story" is the oxymoron of the millenium...)

Well, glad to read a new development! I hope the next chapter is up soon!

Molly1002 chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
Poor Mally...I really feel sorry for her! I'm glad she's getting okay now! and how will she tell Tarrant how she feels? She's a mouse o.o
Alix Cohen chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
You're welcome. Yay for muchness, and for putting things back together!
jjhatter chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
Curses! Now I may be the most eager person alive, waiting for the next chapter! ;D

Seriously, this was GREAT! I think it might be my favorite part in the story...at least thus far. Glad to see more of it!

J.

P.S.: You're welcome, man fairami! :)