Reviews for Package Deal
twomom chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Amazing job getting into Dean's head. Loved every word of this. Thanks!
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
A package deal they are indeed! Wonderful!
Jen-2b chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
That was really good - I loved how you described Deans thought in that scene. Thank you very much for writing it!

Greetings from Germany

Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Beautiful take on the brothers; well done! :)
A-very-supernatural-fan chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Yes! A scene we should have seen last friday! ;P
hotshow chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This was a very good story.

Thank you.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Great fic! I loved it.
pottyandweezlbe89 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Well written.. I'm loving where they're taking season six. I was a bit worried at first but it's vastly becoming my Fave season particuarly with next weeks episode lol. I really enjoyed reading this great job :)
kit chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
i feel like you hit the nail on the emotional head.
TLC chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
they truly are a packaged deal and i love it that way. great story
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
You did a wonderful job of writing Dean's thoughts in your missing scene from this episode.

I can imagine that Dean would have still be stressed and worried about Sam as they drove to their next destination.

I like Dean's thoughts about Lisa and Ben, that he existed with them and wasn't living since Sam had died. (I don't like Lisa, so thanks)

Dean definitely doesn't like to talk about feelings, but I love that '...if helping Sam's soul heal meant dredging up his own buried memories and talking about Hell—the mutual experience that no one else on the planet shared—then Dean would do it.'

I would hate to see the brothers die, but I agree with Dean's thoughts on what he would do if Sam dies again, '...he had known with absolute certainty that he'd follow his brother once the wall came down for good.'

Excellent ending. 'And if memories from Hell or his soulless time still managed to creep past the wall, Dean would do his best to help his brother work through them. And if all else failed, well… For good or ill, the Winchester brothers were a package deal.'

That is why I have loved the show from the beginning, because of Dean and Sam working together and just being brothers.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I enjoyed reading it.
itsme chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Very nicely done. And I so, so, so agree, the Winchester brothers ARE a package deal. They either go out, or go on, together. I just wish the showrunners would agree as well (Dean having his own, other little family is not the SPN I fell in love with, nor want to continue watching). It's Sam and Dean, always - or at least as long as the show is still on the air, lol. Thankfully, there's still fanfic to give us the brothers we (or at least, I) so badly miss.

Thanks for sharing!
phyllis16 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
i thought this was very good