Reviews for Whirlpool's Rebirth
my 2 guys chapter 13 . 4/3
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 13 . 4/3
that is the chapters coming
Guest chapter 13 . 10/10/2016
This was amazing nice use of itachi hope for another good one
Guest chapter 13 . 3/16/2016
Good story with an interesting premise, but it has a few grammatical errors. If you're not the kind of person that is bothered by that then it's definitely a good read you should look into.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Great chapter and plot
xNaruHina chapter 13 . 1/24/2016
Okay the hell man? Three weeks of 'worshipping' Hinata just to forgive him for ending the war? That is messed up. If she became distant after that it is her problem and Naruto should have just given her the time to sort through her feelings on her own if she didn't accept his apology the first time. He lived that is what should have mattered to her.
xNaruHina chapter 9 . 1/23/2016
You made Naruto seem very weak. He had no trouble at all fighting Kakazu and yet he struggled so much just to kill Sasuke whom he defeated before without any trouble either. He shouldn't have had nearly as much trouble in this fight especially since furthering his training.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/19/2016
While well written it's a bit dull for my taste sorry not mention as a flame
Blaze1992 chapter 13 . 11/3/2015
Well this was interesting but it wasn't great an 7 out of 10. 1st Making it to where no RasenShuriken, no Sage Mode, and no becoming friends with Kurama was a massive letdown.
satomika chapter 13 . 11/2/2015
Nice!

Although I must admit that some parts had upset me~

Oh well~
Kekeke chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
You lost me when you changed Naruto's hair color.
heavydestro chapter 13 . 8/31/2015
FUCKING AMAZING. YOU MY SIR ARE AMAZING!
Orario chapter 13 . 6/28/2015
Very good fan fiction. The romance between Naruto and Hinata was one of the best I have encountered until now. I especially liked how Hinata changed as their relationship progressed.

The plot was interesting because despite following the general line of the canon, it had some twist that it gave it a whole different vibe.

I liked that you didn't drag it too long with The Fourth War and I also liked you didn't make a God out of Obito. It also liked how Naruto dealt with him, it was unexpected.

Another thing I have appreciated was that you didn't follow the canon in making Naruto strong by using Kyuubi's power but instead you gave him a bloodline. I liked how you didn't overpowered him by also giving him the Sage Mode - again, it was unexpected yet refreshing that he gave up on Toads.

Bottom line, you really did a great job! You managed to surprise me and keep me so interested that I finished reading it in one go.
You're my hero
AyaValkyrie chapter 8 . 5/1/2015
Nosebleed. Good
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
its quite obvious you dont watch the series or the manga so why should i read shit that has nothing to do with the naruto universe? pathetic really im out of here got fuck yourself and this anal ass story