Reviews for Whirlpool's Rebirth
heavydestro chapter 13 . 8/31
Orario chapter 13 . 6/28
Very good fan fiction. The romance between Naruto and Hinata was one of the best I have encountered until now. I especially liked how Hinata changed as their relationship progressed.

The plot was interesting because despite following the general line of the canon, it had some twist that it gave it a whole different vibe.

I liked that you didn't drag it too long with The Fourth War and I also liked you didn't make a God out of Obito. It also liked how Naruto dealt with him, it was unexpected.

Another thing I have appreciated was that you didn't follow the canon in making Naruto strong by using Kyuubi's power but instead you gave him a bloodline. I liked how you didn't overpowered him by also giving him the Sage Mode - again, it was unexpected yet refreshing that he gave up on Toads.

Bottom line, you really did a great job! You managed to surprise me and keep me so interested that I finished reading it in one go.
You're my hero
AyaValkyrie chapter 8 . 5/1
Nosebleed. Good
its quite obvious you dont watch the series or the manga so why should i read shit that has nothing to do with the naruto universe? pathetic really im out of here got fuck yourself and this anal ass story
marquis.shax chapter 13 . 1/29
huh I never knew that to use Izanagi to it's fullest you needed Senju DNA I just assumed you needed a Sharingan and that was it lol. I'm curious though as to why you didn't give Naruto a replacement eye? Also I like the idea of Izanagi being able to overcome even the giving of ones soul to the Shinigami that's quite ingenious and something no other author who's stories I've read has ever done before
marquis.shax chapter 3 . 1/28
even though this story is finished (or at least I hope it's finished and not just marked as such due to being abandoned) I still have a question about it. I realize this is fanfiction but still how could people actually believe that Naruto is dead when he signed the toad summoning contract and if something like death were to occur to a summoner the toads would know and thus so would Jiraiya
pervyysage chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Days chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
Once again, Shino grabs Naruto and threatens him.

You don't do that to a foreign leader, doesn't matter if it regards their teammate. You're only making Konoha ninjas look as they're arrogant idiots who thinks that they can do whatever they want.

You're just making them think that they can talk to "Naruto" instead of "Uzukage Naruto" And where are his Anbu? if you explained then i must've skipped it.

Hinata finds out that the love of her life wasn't really dead, but there's absolutely no reaction from her, you just remove it by one explanation, will that cover the sadness and grief she's had for the past 2-3 years? And suddenly, they're in a relationship, you're rushing things. It's going too fast.

It seems like you just want it out of the way and it annoying. I'd rather she kinda had the same reaction as Sakura has, which was great. Purposely avoiding Naruto is easily something i can imagine both Hinata and Sakura to do.

And once more, Hiashi threatens Naruto...Why is everybody threatening him in this story? Does everyone want to start a war? Why isn't Naruto standing up for himself? He's the leader of a Great Village now, not a band of ragtags.

Other than that i really like the story. Naruto isn't too powerful, Karin is a decent ninja, even Katsuo was balanced which i liked, he has interesting abilites.
Most authors makes their OCs strong enough to beat anything. Will continue reading this.
Days chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
A few thing just annoys me, you keep switching Karin with Karen.

Not sure if it was in this chapter or the previous but you spelled "Sharingan" as "Sharingon"

The way that the Konoha ninjas behave towards Yori is disgusting and would never happen if this was somewhat realistic.

Jiraiya demands answers from a foreign leader who arrived for an alliance treaty. He would never do that.

Sakura rubs a rag in a foreign leaders face? i mean come on, i dislike her as much as anyone but not even she would do that, especially not when she knows that Katsuo is a medic aswell.

Kakashi is also very disrespectful from the moment they met to the moment they left.

Gaara USES HIS SAND ON A FOREIGN LEADER!? That could easily spark a war, not something the leader of Sand would do since Uzu is allied to Kiri and in negotiations with Konoha.

Also, worst bodyguards ever if they can't even stop Sakura from rubbing a rag in Yoris face, and she did it multiple times. Why were they there? You didn't use them as a bodyguard role. Sometimes they stopped the Konoha ninjas from being disrepectful, but that was like...once, in the entire chapter!
acetwolf94 chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
NICE! I enjoyed it!
Great chapter 13 . 7/7/2014
Its cute although Im sad that Naruto never met Minato. Looking forward to more!
Dracoessa chapter 13 . 7/11/2013
Aawwss how sweet.
Dracoessa chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
Oh crap.
Dracoessa chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
*gives a whistle of approvement* :)
Dracoessa chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
Hahaha! Typical knuckle head.