Reviews for As You Wish
I
kkolmakov chapter 3 . 11/21/2015
I don't know if you still check your reviews and your stories, but I'm on a Fringe rewatch spree, and decided to check out FF. Yours is marvellous! I was pondering writing a piece or two myself, but now I might just accept your as canon and feel satisfied. It's soooooooooo good! You are so good! I love the way you write Peter, he has depth and facets and he is so tender! Your Olivia is spot on too, and yeah, I do need a shower after this story! Hope you write these days, and enjoy it :) You are a marvel! Cheers!
Flourpower28 chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
Hello, just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your story. I have just watched Fringe on Netflix. I loved it! This is one of the first Fringe fanfic I have read. I thought you did a great job getting into the characters' minds. Thanks.
EllieBer chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
oh that made me tear up...you write so amazingly well! I really loved the way you write about Olivia's feelings! Well done!
judithedna chapter 3 . 1/16/2015
WOW...
judithedna chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
I have a problem with you, because when I read your stuff I stop breathing. You have a way with words...
judithedna chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
THANK YOU! you really took away the "fading picture" and the need to use our imagination. I loved the way you mentioned the other Olivia, the concerns that still are. I am glad also that I am not the only one who thought about them as really unique, transcending time and space and universes. Lovely description of their love-making. And the last sentence - great!

I read it now and outside it rains cats and dogs, thunder and lightning and very cold. But you just made me feel better. THANK YOU!
Piper010 chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
This is beautiful, thank you for sharing this. I hurt for Olivia and disappoint that Peter didn't recognize the fake one, but I love how you deal with this issue in your story
Clary chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I LOVED THAT. I LOVED THAT SO MUCH.
Thank you so much. I was feeling just the same as you did when the episode was over, and I came across this through youtube and... Wow.
It is awesome because you can describe Olive's behavoir just like it is, and the thing of travelling between worlds was a spectacular point.
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
This was beautiful. Wonderful work! Happy writing!
angellcakes23 chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
so ya. i'm hopping in the shower now
anne chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
WOW you write so emotionally and beautifully I honestly look forward to reading everything you post!

Gosh those love scenes are so romantic and meaningful and honest. I wish I was Olivia in every one of these stories!

please write more smut! THe hopeless romantic inside of me loves it!

I should have started my 5 page paper hours ago but here I am reading another one of your stories!

You are amazing keep up the good work and thankyou for all of your stories!
angellcakes23 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
hahahaha of course peter wouldn't take that seriously! also i loved that he called her his girlfriend. and this was just amazing
Elanor Cerin chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
Ok, to start off with, a line that I loved and that felt so right: "he knew her so well (...)As always, it was especially in the way she looked at him." That's just it. You nailed it! Ah! Love it!

And Peter's silent admission of "i would die for you" was beautiful. Such a beautiful moment.

I liked it very much as a complement to the episode. I thought it too angsty at times, but it was a nice exploration of their processes at the time.

And lovely smut, so what else can we ask for?

Lovely, well done ;)