Reviews for As You Wish
Rhiani12 chapter 3 . 7/5
holy shit. the last part threw me completely.
... maybe maybe i am strong enough for season 5 now...
Rhiani12 chapter 2 . 7/5
... oh my god. this is everything i've never knew i missed (oh yes i ken well i've missed this badly). yer scratching so many itches.

your writing is incredible, as always. seriously.
Rhiani12 chapter 1 . 7/5
can"t believe this slipped my sight. incredible, and SO satisfying! you are amazing yourself!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
I
kkolmakov chapter 3 . 11/21/2015
I don't know if you still check your reviews and your stories, but I'm on a Fringe rewatch spree, and decided to check out FF. Yours is marvellous! I was pondering writing a piece or two myself, but now I might just accept your as canon and feel satisfied. It's soooooooooo good! You are so good! I love the way you write Peter, he has depth and facets and he is so tender! Your Olivia is spot on too, and yeah, I do need a shower after this story! Hope you write these days, and enjoy it :) You are a marvel! Cheers!
Flourpower28 chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
Hello, just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your story. I have just watched Fringe on Netflix. I loved it! This is one of the first Fringe fanfic I have read. I thought you did a great job getting into the characters' minds. Thanks.
Zuolen chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
oh that made me tear up...you write so amazingly well! I really loved the way you write about Olivia's feelings! Well done!
judithedna chapter 3 . 1/16/2015
WOW...
judithedna chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
I have a problem with you, because when I read your stuff I stop breathing. You have a way with words...
judithedna chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
THANK YOU! you really took away the "fading picture" and the need to use our imagination. I loved the way you mentioned the other Olivia, the concerns that still are. I am glad also that I am not the only one who thought about them as really unique, transcending time and space and universes. Lovely description of their love-making. And the last sentence - great!

I read it now and outside it rains cats and dogs, thunder and lightning and very cold. But you just made me feel better. THANK YOU!
Piper010 chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
This is beautiful, thank you for sharing this. I hurt for Olivia and disappoint that Peter didn't recognize the fake one, but I love how you deal with this issue in your story
Clary chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I LOVED THAT. I LOVED THAT SO MUCH.
Thank you so much. I was feeling just the same as you did when the episode was over, and I came across this through youtube and... Wow.
It is awesome because you can describe Olive's behavoir just like it is, and the thing of travelling between worlds was a spectacular point.
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
This was beautiful. Wonderful work! Happy writing!
angelamorales514 chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
so ya. i'm hopping in the shower now
anne chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
WOW you write so emotionally and beautifully I honestly look forward to reading everything you post!

Gosh those love scenes are so romantic and meaningful and honest. I wish I was Olivia in every one of these stories!

please write more smut! THe hopeless romantic inside of me loves it!

I should have started my 5 page paper hours ago but here I am reading another one of your stories!

You are amazing keep up the good work and thankyou for all of your stories!