Reviews for As You Wish
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
Wow.

I'm somewhat speechless after reading this, you've combined beautiful emotion, powerful angst and hot smut all into one incredible chapter.

One line that I loved was Peter's regarding the toast 'Olivia, put the toast down,' the way he said that almost made me think that the toast was a weapon :P But I sense a toast fetish in the future for Olivia.

I also loved the image of Olivia being a kite in the wind and after finally allowing herself to surrender to Peter she is free from the string, love it.

And the emotion that you conveyed in this chapter... Oh my god how do you do that? Whenever I read your work, I feel as if I'm there with the characters, my own heart breaking at what's happening to them.

I noticed one or two minor spelling errors (but they're next to nothing when you look at the rest of this chapter ;)

Excellent job :)

Regards,

CP7
PoliviaAndBacon chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
I really hope we can survive the season finale sweetheart XD and uhm I'm not saying anything about the shower xD but I loved it ;)
Dixiegirl256 chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
A cold, cold, shower!

Elialys, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw you'd updated this story! And I'm so glad you did!

The finale has me terrified! I'm counting on you for lots of good fic this summer to tide us all over. I think you have captured the characters (again) better than any other writer here.

Thanks again for a great story - it had a little bit of everything!
bluestones1 chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
your writing as always leaves me breathless. bravo
Mathiilde3 chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
I think this was intended to be purely smut or something like it, but I love the tenderness you include! He takes so wonderful care of her and it just warms my heart to read it. I have read all three chapters, and they just kind of melt my heart! I love them together! The first part of chapter two, makes me smile just thinking about it. Them snuggled close together with her sleeping is wonderful. So perfect! Seriously, I just love this story! You have to write more, it is so absolutely amazing! You write them so well, their actions and emotions are spot on. It is a pleasure to read. Your writing is beautiful! Please write more!
KaylaJ chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
Oh my Gene.

Ok so this fic took me foreverrrrrrr to read but IT WAS SO WORTH THAT TIME I CAN'T EVEN.

Ambre this is so beautiful and you're beautiful and Polivia is beautiful and Fringe is beautiful and asdfghjkl;asdfghjkl;

I have no words. No coherent thought. You are perfect my dear 3
brennan8319 chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Im realy enjoyn this story. You hav a great way of writing that just shines. I like that you connect your smut with emotion and don't just write smut for smut's sake. Can't wait to read some more!
redshipper chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
woman, you're gonna kill me some time... *sigh* it's so easy to get lost in this fic, in them for it's all so perfect you can actually see them doing all that. Hmm, that might came out a bit dirty. and kinky. ah, well! lol!

great fic! :D
noneoftherestofitmatters chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
OMFG I'm breathless! This was AWESOME, I can't even...

WANT MORE, pretty please? lol
MS chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
loved both of your chapters and would love to read more!

sequel maybe? lol

well written ;)
Aihpos chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Awesome chapter :)

Makes we crave for more (that was the intention, wasn't it? hehe)
oranfly chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Oh my goodness that was... Wow... Words can't even describe that awesomeness. The last bit made me laugh hysterically!
Evelyn chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Perfection. Complete and utter perfection.

This is the first Fringe fiction I've read (I'm in Japan and they've only just started playing Fringe on television) and I'm hooked!

I'll be reading the rest of your stories3

Have you seen the Bourne Ultimatum?

I'm quite the Nicky/Bourne fan but there's a shocking lack of stories like this. I would love it if... ya know... you dabbed into it? I'm an atrocious writer so creating a masterpiece like this would be impossible. Please Please Please!
Silver War chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
OH MY GOD THIS WAS SO GOOD AND PETER/BACON AKSJHFLAALHS I'M DEAD.
Jolka987 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
WOW. you are killing me :)

In whole afternoon I just read your many stories [on ff and tumblr] and they are fantastic. After read, I can only think about P/O. your all story are so emotional and I love it :)

ps. it's good to know, that i'm not only person, who love Bolivia :P
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »