Reviews for As You Wish
Zinnia chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
I would die of happiness if you posted a chapter with a shower scene and/or Walter (haha, I really hope you write Walter's reaction; that would be hilarious!).
Sandra chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
I LOVEEEEEED it, especially the end of the first chapter (I made the mistake of reading it before going to bed and it was hard to sleep after " You do realize it's going to make it impossible for you to fake an orgasm ever, right?"). I read only 2 chapters of you but you are definitively one of my favourite authors xD.
bluestones chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
The queen of emotion,Lovely. Thank you
Lisa chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I loved it A LOT. Awesome job! I love your writing style. I would totally love to read that shower fic. A fic including 'Walter being Walter' and his reaction to their relationship/the sounds he heard upstairs/whatever would also be super cool.
A Lurker chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
That first part was beautiful... and then you went and made me laugh. I loved both of these. Great job!
wjobsessed chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
What's lovely about this is we get to hear Peter comparing them in a healthy way in addition to all the physical P/O.

LOVE how you worked "Real is just a matter of perception" into it, AND Walter cooking bacon. Walter, the biggest P/O shipper in both worlds, of course knows what's going on upstairs. :)

Please update when you can.
stringtheory45 chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
OMG SHOWER FIC! PLEASE! you cannot imagine how i BARFED at the PCSD thing! that's just such a Peter - y thing to say...LOL

I love your fics, please keep em coming!
alexmarie3 chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
I don't follow you on tumblr, but "Everything is Peter/Bacon and nothing hurts" in your A/N made the Kurt Vonnegut nerd in me laugh :P.

But the story- I can't even come up with the right words. It's perfect. It's exactly what I want to happen post-6B, not to mention incredibly well-written. The characters, their thoughts, and the smut are all perfectly executed. I seriously seriously hope you either continue with this, or just continue to write post-eps, or just continue to write Fringe fic in general, because you are awesome at it.
AlwaysDizzy chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
OMG this is love. It's hard to find good P/O fic, and this is so far beyond good! I'm totally gonna check out your other stuff now too ;)

I love how you've managed to make smut so romantic that it doesn't even feel the least bit dirty lol.

Your characterization is spot on, IMO. Peter's POV in this chapter made me fall very much in love with him lol. As touchy as I can be about the whole Alt-Livia situation (who isn't?), I actually adore his "comparisons"and your rationalizations and explanations of his feelings.

Awesome story. Ou should definitely continue it!
karito1 chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
This was so beautiful, really. It made me love them even more. great job. 3
ChiaraNerwen chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
I CAN'T EVEN OMFG. I BARFED A RAINBOW MADE OF MULTICOLORED BACON JUST NOW THAT'S HOW PANDA COFFEE YOU ARE.

Oblivious Peanut Bacon OTP.

That is all. Please, keep 'em coming. You are wonderful.
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
Lol...bacon :P

I was so happy to see a part two to this story :) And you certainly delivered on this, lovely little morning after scene with Peter and Olivia.

As for a shower scene, I say write it now! :P
archivedfics2013 chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
EVERYTHING IS PETER/BACON AND NOTHING HURTS.

Great chapter *creepy pervey face* I enjoyed it :D

Will we get another one? I'd love to see Walter, AND THE PETER/BACON YAY.

(Oh, and the last line - Peter choosing Olivia over bacon: BaconFOREVER ALONE.)

Anyway, I loved it :}
clintnatalias chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
OMG AMBRE.

THE BACON AND THE SMUT.

THE PERFECT COMBINATION.

YOU'RE PERFECT.
Elanor Cerin chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
Holy smut! hehehehe

Oh my, oh my! Bacon indeed! Still a bit incoherent after that tiny twinbed smutfest. Complete with lovely characterization of Peter and Olivia. Just right :D
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »