Reviews for As You Wish
archivedfics2013 chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
EVERYTHING IS PETER/BACON AND NOTHING HURTS.

Great chapter *creepy pervey face* I enjoyed it :D

Will we get another one? I'd love to see Walter, AND THE PETER/BACON YAY.

(Oh, and the last line - Peter choosing Olivia over bacon: BaconFOREVER ALONE.)

Anyway, I loved it :}
clintnatalias chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
OMG AMBRE.

THE BACON AND THE SMUT.

THE PERFECT COMBINATION.

YOU'RE PERFECT.
Elanor Cerin chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
Holy smut! hehehehe

Oh my, oh my! Bacon indeed! Still a bit incoherent after that tiny twinbed smutfest. Complete with lovely characterization of Peter and Olivia. Just right :D
hallow777 chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
OMG The bacon! Hahahahahahahahaha!
thegloryofspring chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
AMBRE OH MY GOD THIS WAS THE BEST THING TO WAKE UP TO IN THE MORNING.

I have no words right now, m'dear. This was BEAUTIFUL!
Sharon chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
Holy freakin shit! This was insanely HOT & AMAZING!

*going back to Tumblr now to Dunham your ask box!*
Viktorija chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
AMBRE! 3 I'LL REREAD IT WHEN I HAVE SOME TIME (OR WHEN I NEED THE MOST AWESOME SMUT TO CHEER ME UP). LOVE IT!

PLEASE, WRITE MORE!
Roneo chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
If am I still enjoying the smuttiness? Right now, I just can think of bacon...Please, go on, please. This smut is canon to me. It's smut, but its real true love. Cause they love with every part of their soul, they must make love with every part of their body.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Oh my God,you make me shiver after every damn 's oficially my favourite P/O u for posting,it's just painfully good,what else I can say..
noz4a2 chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
Beautiful doesn't begin to describe this masterpiece. I was/am in awe of you and the smuttastic (my new word) adventures of our fave couple. Bacon, I love it. Some great vocab. words you used. I would love a shower chpt. Excellent job per usual. Always love reading your stuff. Update soon.
Dixiegirl256 chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
possibly the best 'post-6B' fic I've read. Very in-character. Thank you! (And I'm still swooning myself. Don't ask how many times I've rewatched the episode!)

Please keep writing!
LittleGooseWalking chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
MORE MORE MORE MORE! I'm reviewing so WRITE THAT SHOWER SCENE!

Now I'm done begging, great chapter, just as great as the first :)
Sunny-Y chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
Even though I skipped a part of the fic (you know why *cough*) I like it so much! Yes, he will compare the two Olivias, no chance to avoid it. I like the idea that Altivia didn't give her body completely.

The "PCSD. Post-Coitus -Sarcasm-Disorder" made me LOL, because I'm studying psychology (four days until semester exam, reading fanfics to wake up in the morning). I don't think its in the ICD-10 chapter V(Mental and behavioral disorders), but they should put it in *g*.

I'm looking forward to the Walter-being-Walter chapter. But take your time - real life is important too!
taylor chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Holy jesus.

Dead.

I don't even.

That was

really good.

Strangely enough, this is the first sex scene I've read with a man and a woman. (Until now I'd only read Adam Lambert/Kris Allen fanfiction.) Anyway, it was fucking awesome and I think I'm dead now.

I LOVED that he glimmered and they crossed over. And I love what a smartass Peter was being about it. I think Peter can't stop himself from being a little bit snarky about everything, and I could feel that in your writing.

I really liked it. I really really did. It's going in my favorites, which I don't do unless I really love something.

THANK YOU FOR THIS. KISSES AND HUGS FROM A FELLOW POLIVIA SHIPPER.
musikfreakbr chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Simply amazing! I wasn't thinking about it... if Olivia can travel around universes under intense emotion she could do it with an orgasm too. Genius! I love it!
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »