Reviews for As You Wish
Sunny-Y chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Still trying to regain my composure... ;-). I love this FF!

I have to admit: I'm a bit old-fashioned and usually don't read smut-M-rated-fics (or at least I skip the M-passages *g*) because I think these are very private moments and I don't want to see it on my inner screen (sounds crazy, huh?). But yours is soooo great, amazing, and full of heart and soul... my German brain isn't able to describe my feelings in English appropriately *sigh*.

Thank You so much for writing! 3
firstflier chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This is now canon in my head. Beautiful story. Thank you for sharing!
serenitymeimei chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This was so hot... and so incredibly perfect! Thank you so much for posting this. Your Peter and Olivia rang so true to character.
archivedfics2013 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
YAY MINI PEANUTS!

That. Was. Amazing.

And the ending - haha. Peter's so funny.

I'm going to go die now. Thank you for a throughly enjoyable fic - are you going to continue with Phase Two Initiated? I know the writers sort of stole your idea there, but it was a great fic!
LuizaSousa chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
OMG I loved your fic! It was the best I ever read about the Polivia sex..

"And they forgot the condom *sighs* Mini!Peanuts everywhere." HAAAAAAHAHAHHAHA I laughed so hard, for real! LOL
alexmarie3 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This was excellent! Definitely my favorite post-6B fic.
LittleGooseWalking chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Wow! Loved this. Definately adding to favourites. The last line still has me laughing :) hehe
Viktorija chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
"..but she was approving too much to disapprove." - of course, and Olivia is not the only one. ;)

And now you're making me cry happy tears with all those "I missed you".

"I'll use one of yours," she answered, dead serious, staring into his eyes. She could almost see the thought process going on in his brain, as he pictured her wearing one of his shirt. Wearing only his shirt. - yes, please. 3

His grin widened. "Olivia, I don't think you realize what this means." She raised an eyebrow. "Do you know how many guys can say that they've made their girlfriend so happy that she literally traveled between universes?" - I'm giggling so hard!

"You do realize that it's going to make it impossible for you to fake an orgasm ever, right?" - OMG! Ambre! 3
noz4a2 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
great job. Wonderful version of what probably did happen (although we ALL have our own smutty versions). Yes, Kadyn is the goddess of smut among other writers. The title of this fic reminds me of Princess Bride when Wesley used to answer Buttercup with As You Wish which meant I Love You. I don't know if you meant to do that but it reminded me of it. I love the fact they they are getting hot & heavy and her coat is still on! When Peter said "Let me do that"-DEAD! and when she told him to just rip her shirt off-DEAD again! I love the whole fake orgasm thing and the no condom, perhaps make this a whole fic if you can about the consequences (u know we all want Polivia babies). The almost crossing over tying was brilliant, it does make sense that a heightened state would make her abilities kick in. She was activated...I'd think that is a damn good way to be activated & by Peter! Great job all around. Don't worry about your English you did very well. I would love to see more of this story, again, only of you wish, but I bet I am not the only one! Update soon if you wish & bravo!
Aimee chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Sweet, passionate, and universe-shattering sex. This is one of my faves now. Nice touch with Peter's positive spin on their crossing over, lol!
Fanlingo chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
BAH, thank you so much for fleshing out that lovely drabble you posted on Tumblr! This was DELICIOUS. I laughed, I sighed, I had to fan myself off a bit. We need more like you in the fandom.
Sunny2006 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
That was AMAZING! I have no other words...fantastic!
don't be a creeper chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
OMG. so good! I really hope we get some sort of morning after scene with these two. I need awkward!kitchen!Walter like, woah.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7