Reviews for Wild Child
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Hello. It's me who last reviewed your story, but I know it's been a while. I came here to apology for all those nasty reviews. I didn't know what I was thinking, and I know Frodo is not anything like Edward and Ally is not Bella. Frodo's himself, so is Ally and that's all there is to it. It's just all those changes took me by surprise. I was unprepared for them and I took it out the wrong way. I hope I'm forgiven and I'll reread this story with a clearer head. Thanks for reading and have a good day. :)
beccy26o9 chapter 52 . 2/26/2015
I finally made it to the "newest" chapter. And I realized that the story isn't finished. Somehow I thought it was complete (I just didn't check again).
Anyway, I prefer part 3 over part 2. Maybe because things are more familiar? I especially liked Rivendell to Lorien, because it was lighter...
I like that both Frodo and Sam are more of heroes than in the movies (at least I feel so) (I don't remember the books so much anymore). I like how they became so "strong" :)
I've read many lotr fanfics back when the movies had been released but I think I never read a story where the ring came back to Sauron! It's really interesting, though scary as well. I really hope that some people will survive lol
I'm happy that Faramir didn't die! I thought he was dead... I also like the little girl! Kids somehow represent hope in those stories, I think.
I hope you'll continue this story again some time :)
beccy26o9 chapter 29 . 2/24/2015
I've been reading your story since Sunday. I like Allie and how she's not the normal girl and everything. I especially liked part 1 of 3, with everyone being kids, playing around etc.! But I have to admit that I didn't like part 2 with all the wolves as much. Still I couldn't stop reading and at the end, when Frodo and Allie had to part, I cried. I got quite emotional about several parts and sometimes I needed a break. I like how Allie is stronger than Frodo, although Frodo isn't a coward.
I'm looking forward to part 3 now! I hope I can finish it tomorrow or so lol
XxLellian Black-GryffindorXx chapter 52 . 6/29/2014
As always, another excellent chapter. It was nice to see Allie and her wolves have a chance to just play and hunt and snooze the day under the warm sun. :3 Its probably the most relaxed they will be allowed to be for a while, I suspect. And there was playful fluff between her and Frodo. x3 Alas, Allie has found the bottle with the Blood and may have just struck a deal with it. :( With the bad guys drawing closer, I can't help but to wonder what lies in store for our heroes now.

So as always, I eagerly await the next chapter. :3
avengeme chapter 52 . 6/28/2014
im seriously hope a miracle happens that lets allie live after loosing the blood so she can stay in middle earth with frodo and have a family with him.
DesolationDeath chapter 50 . 2/2/2014
oh and if u create a new fanfic I will be reading it with u u are a amazing writer
DesolationDeath chapter 51 . 2/2/2014
last ep I am reading u have killed people off but in different fashions I like it
DesolationDeath chapter 39 . 2/1/2014
good but it doesn't count u only changed a very small amout but the start was very impressive try a new fan fic that u know about like harry potter or something use the same ccharacters but a cpompletely different story
DesolationDeath chapter 33 . 2/1/2014
why can the males not mate with her plz atleast tell me
DesolationDeath chapter 27 . 2/1/2014
oh no poor old pippin nice work nice twist sorry I will stop with the reviews
DesolationDeath chapter 26 . 1/31/2014
sorry just have to complain a she wolf is a grey wolf aswell so from now on just say wolf because I don't think a red and gold wolf is a grey one just read ur other thing and it says 50 chapters so I am considering am I talking to noone
DesolationDeath chapter 25 . 1/31/2014
god this aint gunna happen cant be Frodo because of the rings cant be sam it isn't Bilbo so I wonder if it is one of the the boys
DesolationDeath chapter 24 . 1/31/2014
I cant wait till u incorporate the dead kings ( forgot there names) I wonder what would happen if the wolves went against them since they are almost invincible
DesolationDeath chapter 23 . 1/31/2014
STARTING TO GET FIRED UP THUMBS UP AND FANTASY still love u
DesolationDeath chapter 22 . 1/31/2014
nice very detailed love ya writing