Reviews for What Friends Are For
turntechGodhead chapter 1 . 7/28
TG: yo dude
TG: what the fuck
Lina pat chapter 1 . 7/7
DONT BEAT UR SELF UP ABOUT IT! The story was fantastic! And there's nothing wrong about it or there's something wrong with me and it's problly both
Person chapter 1 . 6/21
1. The don't have dicks they have bulges
2. They don't have normal come
3. It was pretty good
Avily Vesa chapter 1 . 6/10
holy hell yes! wow i agree with ethine this is great my stuff is nowhere near as detailed
i like nightmaresy you shoud try them.
mess ? it was great
Ethine Axel chapter 1 . 5/14
I thought that this was actually a pretty good fanfic! It was very very detailed, which many people like. The ending was amazing too! My fanfics aren't nearly as detailed. I would love if it you would give me some pointers on them :) check my profile if you want to find anything that I have done :p
Shut up! This is beautiful!
Anaon chapter 1 . 3/22
Hey! Just wanna say I loved this! I like the ending and this was very well written, however I do have a comment. Please don't take it as something mean, cause I don't mean it that way. I hope this comes off as constructive criticism.

Trolls and humans do not share the same reproductive organs. Trolls has bulges and nooks along with a waste chute. You may need to look up what that means if you don't know. I hope this helps you to improve your writing skills(even though they seem to be pretty damn good already). I always think that everyone has room to improve. :o) honk honk!
KARKAT VANTUS chapter 1 . 3/18
karkat chapter 1 . 2/25
people be lining down the vail for the chance to fill a pail im karkalicous
7)(12 w42 4w320m3!1!
1 L0v3 17 20 fuck1ng muc)(!1!
K33P G01NG L1K3 7)(12 4ND 1 2W34R 1 W1LL D13!1!
\( A \)
I loved this and I thought it twas an amazing ending.
Don't worry I think you did really good but can I request a story it would be gamzee X sollux I know its stupid but I ship it
ForeverAnOddity chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Sexy. Not as sexy as the Eridan and Sollux hate sex turned not so hate sex, but still sexy. The fluffy ending was a nice touch.