Reviews for What Friends Are For
skaianforce64 chapter 1 . 6/24
So, there are no wrong things in there! Dont be preoccupied! This was a really good fanfiction, and solkat is my OTP.
Good job man! Keep writing fanfictions!
SpringyGoldie chapter 1 . 5/22
THIS IS AMAZING! I LOVE YOUR WRITING STYLE! so...detailed!
Karkateveryone chapter 1 . 4/21
Yes... Wait what? HAHAAHH IM NOT WEIRD
HomestuckFanatic chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
This was really well made, but just so you know, for future reference, that ALL of trolls bodily fluids are the same color as there blood. There are no white bodily fluids. Unless they are a mutant blood with white blood.
turntechGodhead chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
TG: yo dude
TG: what the fuck
Lina pat chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
DONT BEAT UR SELF UP ABOUT IT! The story was fantastic! And there's nothing wrong about it or there's something wrong with me and it's problly both
Person chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
1. The don't have dicks they have bulges
2. They don't have normal come
3. It was pretty good
Avily Vesa chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
holy hell yes! wow i agree with ethine this is great my stuff is nowhere near as detailed
i like nightmaresy you shoud try them.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
mess ? it was great
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
OH MY FUCKING GOD YESSSSSSS
Ethine Axel chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
I thought that this was actually a pretty good fanfic! It was very very detailed, which many people like. The ending was amazing too! My fanfics aren't nearly as detailed. I would love if it you would give me some pointers on them :) check my profile if you want to find anything that I have done :p
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Shut up! This is beautiful!
Anaon chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Hey! Just wanna say I loved this! I like the ending and this was very well written, however I do have a comment. Please don't take it as something mean, cause I don't mean it that way. I hope this comes off as constructive criticism.

Trolls and humans do not share the same reproductive organs. Trolls has bulges and nooks along with a waste chute. You may need to look up what that means if you don't know. I hope this helps you to improve your writing skills(even though they seem to be pretty damn good already). I always think that everyone has room to improve. :o) honk honk!
KARKAT VANTUS chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
OMG IT ENDED ON A CLIF HANGER NO FARE
karkat chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
people be lining down the vail for the chance to fill a pail im karkalicous