Reviews for What Friends Are For
Shut up! This is beautiful!
Anaon chapter 1 . 3/22
Hey! Just wanna say I loved this! I like the ending and this was very well written, however I do have a comment. Please don't take it as something mean, cause I don't mean it that way. I hope this comes off as constructive criticism.

Trolls and humans do not share the same reproductive organs. Trolls has bulges and nooks along with a waste chute. You may need to look up what that means if you don't know. I hope this helps you to improve your writing skills(even though they seem to be pretty damn good already). I always think that everyone has room to improve. :o) honk honk!
KARKAT VANTUS chapter 1 . 3/18
OMG IT ENDED ON A CLIF HANGER NO FARE
karkat chapter 1 . 2/25
people be lining down the vail for the chance to fill a pail im karkalicous
7)(12 w42 4w320m3!1!
1 L0v3 17 20 fuck1ng muc)(!1!
K33P G01NG L1K3 7)(12 4ND 1 2W34R 1 W1LL D13!1!
\( A \)
I loved this and I thought it twas an amazing ending.
Don't worry I think you did really good but can I request a story it would be gamzee X sollux I know its stupid but I ship it
ForeverAnOddity chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Sexy. Not as sexy as the Eridan and Sollux hate sex turned not so hate sex, but still sexy. The fluffy ending was a nice touch.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Acually this is really good lol -perverted- x3
foxfairie chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
this was really great from begining to end! my only issue is that they are trolls and in an alternia setting, but have human anatomy. other than that, i give this kudos!
KARKRI VANTACEST chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
*Approved by Karkri Vantacest*
Derp-For-Homestuck chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Nah. The ending was fine. More then fine. The ending was close to perfect.
Chocolate-feathers chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
haha, i liked the ending, i think you did a fine job!

Chocolate (Nova) Feathers