Reviews for What I Know
KageNekoReborn chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
sweet
rowen raven chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Ah! so refreshing, this fandom has been inactive a long time, good to see people who pick it up and write about it. I just have to agree, Gene and Jim just belong together. I love the pair but sadly there is so little of them as a couple. I would love to read more Gene\Jim stories. Keep them coming they are very appreciated.

I like this story it shows Gene's domain as captain of the out law star, that he knows his crew well, showing they are more then strangers shoved together into space. I love the reference to their sexual partner ship, something most avoid, i guess due to Jim's age, as if that really mattered. I also like that it shows a sweet side of Gene, who is usually so rough around the edges.

I confess I would love a more detailed, description as to just how they explore their bodies until the wee hours. But more than a lemon scene, I would love to see a companion story for this one, one with Jim's pov. As it is anything you write about this pair would just be awesome. I myself am working on a story for this pair, but much darker themed and angst filled, cuss that's just me. I hope more join us in this love for this pair. Ja ne!
ben4kevin chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
gene/jim is the cutest
ExDee LessThanThree chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I'm faving this story simply for the pairing. Why there aren't more stories about these two is beyond me.